Lil B's new album will be called "I'm Gay"

Good for Lil B to have the courage to come out like that 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Hip hop is wild homophobic.

Lil B is shouting out gay people and opening up a dialogue about being comfortable with yourself no matter who or what you are.

I dunno, some of ya'll just don't want to acknowledge progression in art when it's staring you in the face.

QFT.

Like someone else said, BasedGod slander is dead, he already won. To say he is trash or garbage is just you not wanting to accept that he is ushering in a new era of music, a more accepting era of Hip Hop, and soon all your rappers that talk about gang banging and murder and don't promote a TRULY positive message will be a thing of the past. If you don't understand him or his movement by now, it's not because he's a "******" or a "rap troll", it's because you're choosing not to.

When you truly embrace the #Based lifestyle, it opens up eyes and allows you to live positive and accept EVERYONE, no matter who or what they are.

#BASED

Lil B is shouting out gay people and opening up a dialogue about being comfortable with yourself no matter who or what you are.

I dunno, some of ya'll just don't want to acknowledge progression in art when it's staring you in the face.

QFT.

Like someone else said, BasedGod slander is dead, he already won. To say he is trash or garbage is just you not wanting to accept that he is ushering in a new era of music, a more accepting era of Hip Hop, and soon all your rappers that talk about gang banging and murder and don't promote a TRULY positive message will be a thing of the past. If you don't understand him or his movement by now, it's not because he's a "******" or a "rap troll", it's because you're choosing not to.

When you truly embrace the #Based lifestyle, it opens up eyes and allows you to live positive and accept EVERYONE, no matter who or what they are.

#BASED

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by ricky409

hold on....

wouldnt gay people take this as an insult to their sexuality?

QFT.

Not only is he insulting the homosexual community by making light of their situation, worse, he's exploiting their struggles for personal commercial attention and financial gain.

"I respect the gay community" =/= "I don't agree with sex with another man or @**!$!! another man or giving b***w jobs to another guy..."

eyes.gif

Frankly, I have yet to gain an understanding of why this guy is even relevant. His so-called movement is like the biggest practical joke ever...i just don't get it...
ohwell.gif

I think Lupe put it best when he said, "dumb it down".

But Lupe cosigned him.

wuttt.gif

hold on....

QFT.

Not only is he insulting the homosexual community by making light of their situation, worse, he's exploiting their struggles for personal commercial attention and financial gain.

"I respect the gay community" =/= "I don't agree with sex with another man or @**!$!! another man or giving b***w jobs to another guy..."

eyes.gif

Frankly, I have yet to gain an understanding of why this guy is even relevant. His so-called movement is like the biggest practical joke ever...i just don't get it...
ohwell.gif

But Lupe cosigned him.

wuttt.gif

hold on....

QFT.

eyes.gif

ohwell.gif

But Lupe is trash though.

hold on....

QFT.

eyes.gif

ohwell.gif

But Lupe is trash though.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

QFT.

#BASED

monk-bowing-down.jpg

Someone who TRULY gets it

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

QFT.

#BASED

monk-bowing-down.jpg

Someone who TRULY gets it

Back
Top Bottom