Lil B's new album will be called "I'm Gay"

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

I'm Gay
pimp.gif

Irrespective of whether Lupe is the ishh or not, or whether Lupe cosigned Lil B, the fact is that this Lil B character and much of what is considered "hot" in hip-hop nowadays is on that "dumb it down" tip.

That's the truth; believe it, or not.

Irrespective of whether Lupe is the ishh or not, or whether Lupe cosigned Lil B, the fact is that this Lil B character and much of what is considered "hot" in hip-hop nowadays is on that "dumb it down" tip.

That's the truth; believe it, or not.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

def doesn't come as a surprise. he's gonna have you guys calling yourselves gay soon too watch

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this man speaks the truth. Smh

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

def doesn't come as a surprise. he's gonna have you guys calling yourselves gay soon too watch

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this man speaks the truth. Smh

I foresee a bunch of nt homophobes ironically being all over this. Like "im gay basedgod swag swag woo woo. Vote no on prop 8"

I foresee a bunch of nt homophobes ironically being all over this. Like "im gay basedgod swag swag woo woo. Vote no on prop 8"

Why didnt he just say he is using the original use of the term, meaning Happy, instead?

Woulda been allot easier to explain, lol.

Why didnt he just say he is using the original use of the term, meaning Happy, instead?

Woulda been allot easier to explain, lol.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

I'm gay, too. 
pimp.gif
If someone told me I would see this posted on NT I'd say they were lying.
roll.gif

The ignorance on NT is diminishing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Takeover

I'm gay, too. 
pimp.gif
If someone told me I would see this posted on NT I'd say they were lying.
roll.gif

The ignorance on NT is diminishing.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom