Lil Dicky--Ex-Boyfriend [HILARIOUS]

I know what you are referring to. I'm going to go off topic and address it. I think that the problem is that hip hop/rap began in the streets, created for and by people who are from the gutter. When you see someone from the gutter come up and make something of themselves, it gives you the feeling that you can achieve the same success if you are from the same environment. So when we see someone like Scarface or Rakim or Ghostface or BG flossing a hot whip or rocking truck jewelry, it empowers us. When we see someone like Mac Miller or Scott Dizcklick or Tommy Hilfiger's son rapping and flossing in jewels and whips, it is just a slap in the face and a reminder that we weren't blessed to be born with the same privileges that they were. It's the difference between seeing your brother or hometown hero make it, and seeing a duke or nobleman spit at peasants.

Man **** that. I don't think you were voicing how you feel personally, so don't take offense, but anybody who feels that way reeks of weakness and insecurity.  

I agree with what Scarface said regarding record labels and the executives who control them, but at no point did anything he say remotely resemble that bolded section to me. 

I don't think that it is weak or insecure to feel that way. The music is being co opted and molded for materialistic gain. It is being sugar coated and commercialized. The rap that we have today is a copy of a copy of a copy and it keeps getting worse. Scarface is feeling how Little Richard probably felt when Elvis started blowing up. What he said about record labels really just makes him sound bitter, and Face is my favorite rapper of all time.How is he going to complain about the "Jews" being in control of the industry? If not for those same "Jews" nobody would have ever heard of Scarface or the Geto Boys and he wouldn't be a millionaire today. Should those same Jews who invested their own money and spent all of these years developing the infrastructure to distribute this music just step back and hand it over to some black executives? :lol: That's not how business works and it will never happen. Face has been in the game a long time. What has he done to secure a position where he can mold and direct the movement of the industry? If he wants to address negativity in rap today, he needs to be looking at people like Rick Ross and Chief Keef. These types of artists are more of a detriment to society and his community than any corny swag or pop rapper could ever be.

Anybody can write a bad song, shoot a video in HD and upload it to youtube.

This video has NOTHING to do with what Scarface was talking about. 

Lol I know. I was in the thread earlier in the music forum.
Just poking fun at this corny @** video.

I don't think that it is weak or insecure to feel that way. The music is being co opted and molded for materialistic gain. It is being sugar coated and commercialized. The rap that we have today is a copy of a copy of a copy and it keeps getting worse. Scarface is feeling how Little Richard probably felt when Elvis started blowing up. What he said about record labels really just makes him sound bitter, and Face is my favorite rapper of all time.How is he going to complain about the "Jews" being in control of the industry? If not for those same "Jews" nobody would have ever heard of Scarface or the Geto Boys and he wouldn't be a millionaire today. Should those same Jews who invested their own money and spent all of these years developing the infrastructure to distribute this music just step back and hand it over to some black executives?
laugh.gif
That's not how business works and it will never happen. Face has been in the game a long time. What has he done to secure a position where he can mold and direct the movement of the industry? If he wants to address negativity in rap today, he needs to be looking at people like Rick Ross and Chief Keef. These types of artists are more of a detriment to society and his community than any corny swag or pop rapper could ever be.
I'm with you 100% on all of this. I was listening to the Scarface interivew like aren't YOU a high level Def Jam exec.

I don't think that it is weak or insecure to feel that way. The music is being co opted and molded for materialistic gain. It is being sugar coated and commercialized. The rap that we have today is a copy of a copy of a copy and it keeps getting worse. Scarface is feeling how Little Richard probably felt when Elvis started blowing up. What he said about record labels really just makes him sound bitter, and Face is my favorite rapper of all time.How is he going to complain about the "Jews" being in control of the industry? If not for those same "Jews" nobody would have ever heard of Scarface or the Geto Boys and he wouldn't be a millionaire today. Should those same Jews who invested their own money and spent all of these years developing the infrastructure to distribute this music just step back and hand it over to some black executives? :lol: That's not how business works and it will never happen. Face has been in the game a long time. What has he done to secure a position where he can mold and direct the movement of the industry? If he wants to address negativity in rap today, he needs to be looking at people like Rick Ross and Chief Keef. These types of artists are more of a detriment to society and his community than any corny swag or pop rapper could ever be.

I can stand Cheif keef !!! I swear people like him set my people back 100 years

Last edited:
This is my dude from college. One of the funniest people I've ever met. I don't think he thought the 'Ex-Girlfiend' video was gonna blow up like it did.

You guys need to lighten up a bit and laugh a little. That being said, I understand how certain aspects of the video may make some uncomfortable :lol:

Here's another video he put up yesterday.

[/URL]

Good thing the ex-bf wasn't black, track and vid woulda ended once they bumped into him.

Yo that was hilarious. And dude srsly killed the lion king track
:wow: "Bet his weed legit" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why we so serious....just laugh

a penis with a 6 pack...it was funny damb

Exactly. Dudes in here way too serious for their own good. You gotta be able to laugh at **** some times. We got people blowing up buildings, shooting up elementary school kids, wars being fought... The list goes on. The worlds mad depressing. If you can't find the humor in something like this, you're losing, b.

:wow: "Bet his weed legit" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Exactly. Dudes in here way too serious for their own good. You gotta be able to laugh at **** some times. We got people blowing up buildings, shooting up elementary school kids, wars being fought... The list goes on. The worlds mad depressing. If you can't find the humor in something like this, you're losing, b.

Yo, I'm slow sometimes, but is your sn supposed to phonetically sound like "Abe Lincoln"? How am I just seeing this :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom