Lil Dicky - FXX series "Dave." Season 3 Wednesday, 10 p.m next day on Hulu

E02E5EA6-65C3-4E09-A351-4056D9FA021E.gif

BANGER

had no interest in watching until my boy told me how good it is.

End up watching all the available episodes and **** is great lol

This show is pretty much Atlanta in LA starring a white boy.....and I am a ok with that! It got me, I’ll be watching all season.

It would be nice if the season finale of Dave takes us right into the premier of Atlanta.

This show is pretty much Atlanta in LA starring a white boy.....and I am a ok with that! It got me, I’ll be watching all season.

It would be nice if the season finale of Dave takes us right into the premier of Atlanta.
More mini-Curb with some Atlanta. Atlanta is too off the wall unless one of these eps take a wild turn.

Hilarious show. When Dave whipped out the toy and broke out the twig with TP on it and the space heater, I lost it. :rofl:

They gotta have some type of crossover :lol:

like nothing significant either just walking by each other in the same label office or club. And have it happen on both the shows from different angles :lol:

watched the first episode.
in.

lots of weird cringey moments i find hilarious

Back
Top Bottom