Lil Dicky - FXX series "Dave." Season 3 Wednesday, 10 p.m next day on Hulu

2A7A7E76-3241-4D2A-8597-A9BB5C940E66.gif

I did not like this show from the beginning because I thought it was the white version of Atlanta, but I actually really liked it.

For a sec I thought he would spend the entire episode rapping which would’ve been dope. I’m a LD fan already so I love the show. Lots of relatable moments actually. Looking forward to season 2.

Going to give this show a chance since I have so much time on my hands. Only episode I've seen so far was the one where I think his producer woke up after smashing this chick and them hanging out the whole time but her just wanting to be friends

Been meaning to check this out for weeks now; ended up running through the whole season tonight on a whim.

The sense of humor didn't always land for me, but it was entertaining throughout and had some nice highpoints writing-wise like the episode about GaTa, the wedding episode, and the finale.

I'm locked in for season 2.

Just finished the finale, thought it was good and the freestyle at the end was dope. Hopefully season 2 comes.

Damn this was a really good season. I enjoyed every episode.

I'd say that "How Can U Sleep" with Game might be my favorite song from him, even though it technically isn't an LD song....

Back
Top Bottom