Lil Dicky - FXX series "Dave." Season 3 Wednesday, 10 p.m next day on Hulu

Show has been a good watch thus far. I almost gave up on it ep 1 but glad I didn't. Dicky's humor can be real awkward but that's definitely part of the appeal.

I wonder how closely based to reality the story is. I feel like this was the first episode I noticed they used “Dave Burd” in the credits.

Show caught it's stride, definitely closer to Atlanta now. Some real emotional, dark and artistic moments.

:lol: @ Dave realizing he was camp clown that was being laughed at not with and then killing his child self to move on.

Reminded me of a Married with Children episode where Bud had to kill his old self to be a new man.

The side slick jokes in this are hilarious. Manager roasting the engineer after he tried him :lol:

Shows like this makes it easier not to miss Louie.

I wonder how closely based to reality the story is. I feel like this was the first episode I noticed they used “Dave Burd” in the credits.
The recent ep about his childhood is probably very close.

I feel sad for him if that mangled penis story is true.

The bipolar story is real.

I can see his parents being like that.

Great show!

- When Younger Dave told them chicks he had AIDS :rofl:

- When he was about to eat the cakes, and the garage door opened :lol:

- Last episode almost felt like Atlanta

- His GF is cute

2FF7F7CC-7444-474F-9D8F-48A6D3DCCC27.gif

Loving this show. This and Atlanta are a one-two punch.

The GaTa episode about Bipolar Disorder was masterful. I really had no clue where they were going until they were in the sneaker store.

The past two episodes seemed very Atlanta inspired by revolving entire episodes about seemingly subcharacters.

The past two episodes seemed very Atlanta inspired by revolving entire episodes about seemingly subcharacters.
Yea they following the Atlanta set up where they can make any random episode focused on whatever character...we getting the background for later seasons, they gon come back to these stories

I wonder if the Kyrie Taco's would have done better now. Before you had to be in to Odd Future to know who the DJ from Odd Future was.

Penis the album :rofl:

Music label saying we'll be your whores :lol:

Blanco :lol: Really is a cross between Andre the Giant and Danny Devito.

Kourtney telling him about a trans man giving birth like it was a real man :rofl:

Last edited:
Sho has my girl and I dying! ****s really funny!
likereally!
I like them simples jokes, too.

when he told his parents he spent 10K on a feature
& his mom was like yg? Or whyyyyy g?

😂😂😂

Run him over again!? I'm not Suge Knight!

:rofl:

The whole sex scene :lol:

This dudes **** himself on that hike :rofl: Off biting one carrot. Like he went the extra mile by putting fake doo doo in his shorts and setting up that diarrhea dispenser :lol: :smh:

The ending reminded me of LD's love and gf songs. Like the one about the chick he broke up with that ended up marrying some other dude. And it still hits since that's shorty from the Pillow Talk video with Brain.

Last edited:
Episode 3 is the best so far. I was dying when his girl wanted to use the bathroom and he was trying to hit the silicon cheeks. The ending was perfect.

Wait Dave legit takes him self seriously as a rapper and not a comedian/pop act? Doesn't seem like it based on the music he makes.

Back
Top Bottom