Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude crying in the audience. im dying
Yall know thats the dad right?  God forbid someone be that happy for their kids 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect
eyes.gif
My mom would probably divorce my pops if he cried over something like that
laugh.gif

this...i didnt even see the vid & it sounds {}

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
im saying. if i was a dad and my precious lil girl got to meet someone who she "idolizes" id be crying too nicki minaj or not. many people don't get to meet the person(s) who inspire them and id be touched that my lil girl got the chance too.

SoleWoman wrote:
her %+% need to be watching barney or reading a book. not learning no rap song.
shut up.

whoever brought race into it is right. to keep it funky, if it was a pair of black girls this prolly wouldn't get posted on NT. only reason why it got posted is because they're white and have british accents which makes the story more "interesting".

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

eyes.gif
im saying. if i was a dad and my precious lil girl got to meet someone who she "idolizes" id be crying too nicki minaj or not. many people don't get to meet the person(s) who inspire them and id be touched that my lil girl got the chance too.
But don't you see anything inherently wrong about your pre-k aged daughter being inspired by Nicki Minaj? Let alone being so happy about it that you cry when she meets her? Cmon fam...when that lil girl get sent home for tryna sit on some kids sideburn during recess I bet he throw in that Dora DVD real quick

eyes.gif
But don't you see anything inherently wrong about your pre-k aged daughter being inspired by Nicki Minaj? Let alone being so happy about it that you cry when she meets her? Cmon fam...when that lil girl get sent home for tryna sit on some kids sideburn during recess I bet he throw in that Dora DVD real quick
i-dunno-lol.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We need a .gif for that
laugh.gif
. Homegirl was super ecstatic when Nikki came out lol. Not a Nikki fan, but that was cool of her.

Had me chuckling over here.

eyes.gif
My mom would probably divorce my pops if he cried over something like that
laugh.gif

+1 for the African American divorce rate.
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
I mean, I doubt the kids or parents really know much about her other than the fact that she is a pop singer.  The little girl doesn't know any better, that's like this generations girls and how they idolized Brittney Spears. It's not like it's some 19 year old girl, shes like 5 and inspired by her....doesn't mean she will be forever

eyes.gif

SoleWoman wrote:
her %+% need to be watching barney or reading a book. not learning no rap song.
shut up.

whoever brought race into it is right. to keep it funky, if it was a pair of black girls this prolly wouldn't get posted on NT. only reason why it got posted is because they're white and have british accents which makes the story more "interesting".

Spoiler [+]

I mean, I doubt the kids or parents really know much about her other than the fact that she is a pop singer.  The little girl doesn't know any better, that's like this generations girls and how they idolized Brittney Spears. It's not like it's some 19 year old girl, shes like 5 and inspired by her....doesn't mean she will be forever
Hooollldddddd up.....
How many of you here were very young and used to listen to rap music filled with violence and curse words and idolized rappers? Did you turn out messed up because of it?

Infact kids see it more innocent since they wouldn't understand it. Not saying it is right to allow kids to listen to that kind of music, but how many of us used to listen to the same kind of content as children and it never phased us?

As for the girl, she is amazing. I saw the video last week and showed it to my sisters and mom because I was so amazed by her. Her personality, her movements, her character, she is such a riot. So sweet she met Nicki. There are other parts to the interview not posted here with Nicki and she yells out and says get me your album.
laugh.gif
Nicki had this look on her face and I think she told the girl she'll get her the censored version. 

You need to post her performing on Ellen! Actually, let me post it. 

my man! i was just about to say this. now its nicki minaj but 10 years earlier it was brittany spears

Interview. Sophia does an awesome American accent.

Same of what was posted previously, but the longer edition where she sings with Nicki.

my man! i was just about to say this. now its nicki minaj but 10 years earlier it was brittany spears
Or the generation before that who idolized Madonna, it goes on and on.
It kills me to see these dummies act like everything is wrong in the world because of our generation when really aint @+%% changed from decades past.

Back to the topic of race, can you imagine seeing two little black girls on Ellen's show meeting Nicki?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Interview. Sophia does an awesome American accent.

Same of what was posted previously, but the longer edition where she sings with Nicki.

I shed a tear of joy when I watched these earlier....makes me want to have a daughter....a lil princess and buy guns to protect her from guys like myself

Adele swag!!!!

Cut back on them chicken fingers and pick up the celery sticks.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

So everybody is going to ignore the fact she told shorty to stay in school?
She really doesn't strike me as the type of kid who will be in danger of dropping out
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom