Lil girl rapping Super Bass.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yall know thats the dad right?  God forbid someone be that happy for their kids 
eyes.gif
im saying. if i was a dad and my precious lil girl got to meet someone who she "idolizes" id be crying too nicki minaj or not. many people don't get to meet the person(s) who inspire them and id be touched that my lil girl got the chance too.
But don't you see anything inherently wrong about your pre-k aged daughter being inspired by Nicki Minaj? Let alone being so happy about it that you cry when she meets her? Cmon fam...when that lil girl get sent home for tryna sit on some kids sideburn during recess I bet he throw in that Dora DVD real quick
you are reaching, guaranteed she has no clue what the lyrics even mean and im sure those parents are not bumping any of Nikkis OD dirty $@@*....their little girl is on national television meeting a pop star and ya dudes clowning on dude because he got emotional, give dude a break.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

So everybody is going to ignore the fact she told shorty to stay in school?
She really doesn't strike me as the type of kid who will be in danger of dropping out
wink.gif
Really? I would loveeeeeee for you to tell me how she doesn't look like the type that would drop out of school
grin.gif
she is getting mad attention for a viral video and gased up that she is already a star...So please let me know sir
smile.gif
lmao @ a 5 year old being "gassed up" the hell you talking about!?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

She really doesn't strike me as the type of kid who will be in danger of dropping out
wink.gif
Really? I would loveeeeeee for you to tell me how she doesn't look like the type that would drop out of school
grin.gif
she is getting mad attention for a viral video and gased up that she is already a star...So please let me know sir
smile.gif
roll.gif

She has gone viral, been on the Ellen show, met Nikki Minaj, and getting attention for every corner all because of the video she has singing...You mean to tell me she doesn't feel like shes doing it big right now? 5 years old or not?

niketalk
I'll wait...

wink.gif
grin.gif
smile.gif
Actually I retract my statement. I guess if Nicki is saying "don't drop out in order to pursue singing/performing" then it's a different story. I took the statement at face value and didn't connect it with the whole singing thing. Sir.
Respect, simple misunderstanding

So she has talent, gets national stardom - what do you do?

1. Encourage her to chase her dreams i.e. Singing
2. Tell her to !$@$, get an education of some sort, travel the world

3. Ronaldinho's free kick against Mexico > this ridiculous nonsense

Originally Posted by ksteezy

grin.gif
smile.gif
roll.gif

She has gone viral, been on the Ellen show, met Nikki Minaj, and getting attention for every corner all because of the video she has singing...You mean to tell me she doesn't feel like shes doing it big right now? 5 years old or not?

niketalk
I'll wait...

k9t0z5.gif

she's 5 years oldddd!

Originally Posted by I3

As soon as he stepped to the ball me and my friends where like...Well there goes the goal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by I3

As soon as he stepped to the ball me and my friends where like...Well there goes the goal
laugh.gif
Haha.. I had the same feeling
roll.gif

Better keep it down now.

Hurt, People will feel. If we go off track lol

If it was actually a decent song she sang, would there be this amount of attention? It almost seems like if some kid rapped some eminem slim shady lp songs, it would be "cute".

The kid does have a decent voice. Let's hope she sings a decent song before the attention of the world is off of her.

Can she turn a gimmick into something greater? We shall see..

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

eyes.gif
im saying. if i was a dad and my precious lil girl got to meet someone who she "idolizes" id be crying too nicki minaj or not. many people don't get to meet the person(s) who inspire them and id be touched that my lil girl got the chance too.

SoleWoman wrote:
her %+% need to be watching barney or reading a book. not learning no rap song.
shut up.

whoever brought race into it is right. to keep it funky, if it was a pair of black girls this prolly wouldn't get posted on NT. only reason why it got posted is because they're white and have british accents which makes the story more "interesting".
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

This is gonna be the highlight of their lives. Everything is going to go downhill from here. This is as good as its gonna get for them.

which is sad as hell

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

This is gonna be the highlight of their lives. Everything is going to go downhill from here. This is as good as its gonna get for them.

which is sad as hell

How?

Maybe because of all of this attention, and meeting her idol, it gives her the spark and motivation to capitalize on her talents down the road.

How many people can say they have millions of people admiring you, liking you, and on top of that, meeting a superstar.

She's 5 years old. It's quite a highlight to have, already.

WITNESSkb24 wrote:
504 D1 Prospect wrote:
eyes.gif

My mom would probably divorce my pops if he cried over something like that

So we really gonna compare Britney Spears to Nicki Minaj? Was Britney signing a mob of breasts after every concert? Did Britney Spears have parental advisory stickers on her albums? Did Britney Spears sing about getting drunk and high (overtly at least)? Like cmon now...this isn't some middle school girl, shes a toddler! At her age all my idols were either animated or sleeping in the room right next to mine, so no I can't relate to listening to mainstream music at her age. My kids won't either.

And again, y'all are using examples of Madonna, older generations blah blah blah. Thats all fine and dandy but they made music for a targeted market and that market was NOT 5 year olds. How many 5 year olds were singing Like A Virgin back then? And if they were, thats some terrible parenting. I don't care what y'all say, there are some things little kids should not be exposed to, let alone idolize. It seriously blows my mind that you guys are okay with a 5 year old idolizing Nicki Minaj. I've been listening to her since like 2006 and....just no
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ Divorce, that had me laughing sooo hard!!

I have to say, I agree with everything you said. Our culture is so overly sexualized people seem to have become numb to inappropriate behavior. Even if she doesn't understand it yet, listening to music with messages like Nickis at such an incredibly young age will certainly effect the person she becomes in her teens and as an adult.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

WITNESSkb24 wrote:
eyes.gif
My mom would probably divorce my pops if he cried over something like that

So we really gonna compare Britney Spears to Nicki Minaj? Was Britney signing a mob of breasts after every concert? Did Britney Spears have parental advisory stickers on her albums? Did Britney Spears sing about getting drunk and high (overtly at least)? Like cmon now...this isn't some middle school girl, shes a toddler! At her age all my idols were either animated or sleeping in the room right next to mine, so no I can't relate to listening to mainstream music at her age. My kids won't either.

And again, y'all are using examples of Madonna, older generations blah blah blah. Thats all fine and dandy but they made music for a targeted market and that market was NOT 5 year olds. How many 5 year olds were singing Like A Virgin back then? And if they were, thats some terrible parenting. I don't care what y'all say, there are some things little kids should not be exposed to, let alone idolize. It seriously blows my mind that you guys are okay with a 5 year old idolizing Nicki Minaj. I've been listening to her since like 2006 and....just no
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ Divorce, that had me laughing sooo hard!!

I have to say, I agree with everything you said. Our culture is so overly sexualized people seem to have become numb to inappropriate behavior. Even if she doesn't understand it yet, listening to music with messages like Nickis at such an incredibly young age will certainly effect the person she becomes in her teens and as an adult.

You guys are ridiculous, I grew up playing violent video games, for Shirley I'm a sociopath now....get over it, she has no clue what she's even singing.

I think its a cool video.. i hate nicki and i hate mainstream pop music...but cmon this is a good video..like the little toddler got skills.. UUUUU mad? lol she winning

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect
eyes.gif
But crying?
laugh.gif

You'd think Nicki just payed for the little girl's heart transplant surgery.
roll.gif
roll.gif

-----------

this is a dumb video.. the dad is soft for crying for no damn reason. that girl isnt going anywhere....... 13 years from now i see her on MTV..... " I used to be fat"

Spoiler [+]
10%20come%20at%20me%20bro.jpg

I don't know, I don't see the big deal in the Nicki Minaj thing or her parents crying. It probably was pretty emotional for them having their daughter on a US TV show and to see how happy she was with a surprise like that put them over the edge and led to tears.

You never know, the girl could be pushed by the parents into all of this, maybe she just likes music that much and has talent so they put it out there, it gained steam. It might be the highlight of her life and she goes onto leading a normal life otherwise or maybe she has dreams of stardom, fails and things fall apart.

To assume that this is a horrible thing, her dad is a wimp, she'll end up being dirty because of Nicki Minaj, etc just shows how cynical some people can be. I just saw it as an excited kid who likes to entertain and has some talent. Nothing more, nothing less.

laugh.gif
I agree with what you said. But you listen to Nicki? 
All the judging going on in here is ******ed, can a human not show emotion? You'll training to be the emotion and thought police? 

The original youtube video was cool, the little girl did her thing. But why promote her more(ellen) then the youtube video? I forgot its america cute stupid waste of time stuff makes money and provides mass amounts of entertainment and social commentary. 

would you really want your daughter singing this crap if so
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

NICKI MINAJ LYRICS

"Super Bass"
(feat. Ester Dean)

[Verse 1:]
This one is for the boys with the booming system
Top down, AC with the cooling system
When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up
Got stacks on deck like he savin' up

And he ill, he real, he might got a deal
He pop bottles and he got the right kind of build
He cold, he dope, he might sell coke
He always in the air, but he never fly coach
He a @+!%+%@%+!##* trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship
When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip
That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for
And yes you'll get slapped if you're lookin' @@!
I said, excuse me you're a hell of a guy
I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly
I mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tie
You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh
Yes I did, yes I did, somebody please tell him who the F I is
I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up, back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up

[Chorus - Ester Dean & Nicki Minaj:]
Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away
Beating like a drum and it's coming your way
Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
Yeah that's that super bass
Got that super bass boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
Yeah that's that super bass
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, he got that super bass
Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, he got that super bass

[Verse 2:]
This one is for the boys in the polos
Entrepreneur %%*$@! in the moguls
He could ball with the crew, he could solo
But I think I like him better when he dolo
And I think I like him better with the fitted cap on
He ain't even gotta try to put the mac on
He just gotta give me that look, when he give me that look
Then the panties comin' off, off, uh
Excuse me, you're a hell of a guy you know I really got a thing for American guys
I mean, sigh, sickenin' eyes I can tell that you're in touch with your feminine side
Yes I did, yes I did, somebody please tell him who the F I is
I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up, back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up

[Chorus - Ester Dean & Nicki Minaj]

[Hook:]
See I need you in my life for me to stay
No, no, no, no, no I know you'll stay
No, no, no, no, no don't go away
Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away
Don't you hear that heartbeat comin' your way
Oh it be like, boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass

[Chorus - Ester Dean & Nicki Minaj]

keithsweatsjordans wrote:

laugh.gif

lol @ criticizing and critiquing a 5-year-old lil girl. Y'all are lame. Can't believe some dude even made a comment about her weight...she's 5!

Back
Top Bottom