LIL MAMA----A MILLI(she went in)

http://www.defsounds.com/singles/Lil_mama_a_milli_freestyle

SHE...KILLED....THIS...%#@%
eek.gif

I sent this out to people yesterday and got a lot of hate mail in return. She definitely went in. I think she can do a lot for female rap artists.

It wasn't that bad at all, to be honest. And while we're on the subject, where exactly does Lil' Mama fit in today's hip-hop scene? Especially to those of us who grew up with the sexual preening of Kim, Fox, and to a lesser extent, Trina?

Lil mama to me seems like she was more influenced by MC lyte than any other female emcee, not that i mind MC Lyte was coo and unlike kim she looks good withage.

I guess RAP STANDARDS havew LOWERED cus $%!! aint say NOTHING worth remebering.
She flowed, yea, but WHAATS FLOW WITHOUT SUBSTANCE? Been hanging wit wayne too
much I guess, but even he says hot lines every now and again.

EEEFFF YOU ALL FOR TRICKING ME INTO LISTENING TO THIS.You all need Jesus!

cant really eff with her flow or delivery. its real inconsistent. did this trick really started speaking pig latin? its was really lame

She did ok, ya'll expectin too much from the shorty. It was good for what she is.

eek.gif
Wasn't exactly expectin' that from her...she did go in a tad, but I hate this damn beat.

E D I T - Naw, I don't hate the beat, but I highly dislike it. I hardly say I hate somethin', but this beat gets so annoying so fast...the only thingsavin' it, for me, is 'cause it 's crazy on the bass tip.

Back
Top Bottom