Lil mouse

tbeats ain't talkin bout a damn thing. if you took a good two paragraphs to explain yourself you know it would just be gibberish.

You know why Blacks are the problem? Because we had the Civil Rights movement and the Black Panthers in the 50's and 60's, then just gave up and let ourselves get to this point.

Last edited:
Chillout, that ain't no "money dance" . That's the Josephine Johnny dance from down here in da N.O.

biters 
laugh.gif

tbeats ain't talkin bout a damn thing. if you took a good two paragraphs to explain yourself you know it would just be gibberish.

You know why Blacks are the problem? Because we had the Civil Rights movement and the Black Panthers in the 50's and 60's, then just gave up and let ourselves get to this point.

Feds destroyed the panthers .. Feds killed our only True Black Leaders

Feds had snitches within the civil rights movement to keep tabs on MLK , Malcom and The BPM ..

Jesse and Al are d__eaters who play ball for the $$$

Bruhs, how long have we been aware of snitches in the Civil Rights Movement or the Panthers bringing them down. How long have we known about Rick Ross being taught by Danilo Blandon to make crack with coke Blandon's people sold to the U.S. government?

We just don't care anymore, and it's our fault, because we gave up. The ones who had a good head on their shoulders in the '80s went off to HBCU's and became something while everyone else created what amounts to their grandkids in Little Mouse.

Bruhs, how long have we been aware of snitches in the Civil Rights Movement or the Panthers bringing them down. How long have we known about Rick Ross being taught by Danilo Blandon to make crack with coke Blandon's people sold to the U.S. government?
We just don't care anymore, and it's our fault, because we gave up. The ones who had a good head on their shoulders in the '80s went off to HBCU's and became something while everyone else created what amounts to their grandkids in Little Mouse.
Strong generalization you got going on there. I can already tell where your heads at so I'm a leave you be before this becomes something else.

Strong generalization you got going on there. I can already tell where your heads at so I'm a leave you be before this becomes something else.

It's a strong generalization, but you see what I'm saying. Half of the community left the other in order to continue the improvement, but along the way just forgot about the other half, and left a lot of our problems completely unaddressed. I used to admire the community protection aspect of those old Chicago gangs, and whenever my cousins tell me the history of the gangs their in it's all about helping solve problems and protect the community, but it seems like after a while we just stopped caring. And if a person doesn't care about their own self destruction then their problems are entirely their fault.

you can't be serious.

Last edited:
you can't be serious.

bruh, are we gonna be real here? The "ones who went to HBCU's" had kids that wanted to be like the kids in the inner city, and that's cool because that denotes a cultural connection across socioeconomic boundaries, but at the end of the day we stopped making it a point that young Black kids be about something other than being really sexy and dangerous.

I live in PG County, MD, and I'll tell you just how many people made it, moved to a crazy nice house in a crazy nice neighborhood, and completely failed to raise their kids. Talmbout 50 year old people people with so many personal problems they just let their kids smoke out their bedrooms and sell weed from the front porch, buy them every new jordan to keep up with their cousins in Anacostia, and don't give to esses about their grades.

I'm not blaming the hood, I'm just putting it out there that this is what happened. Once we were able to really get our peice of that pie, we completely forgot about lifting those who were farther away from the pie up to where they got, and instead came back around once in a while to show off and convince everyone that they're still down with all the foolishness we let slide.

@ luc yes it is my friend..im not even a minute in the video and im over here actin up.

mouse with the browns fitted:smokin

this fool said ho ***** runnin man feel my hollow tip wow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom