Lil Penny Posite

Doing it to get back at Marc Dolce for jumping ship I bet. Going to Adidas eh? We'll just give your stuff away haha.

Last edited:
I was about to jump for the outlet deal, but this is the second time they've reached the outlets for $99 (first time was about 3-4weeks ago). It was slim pickings and they didn't want to ship

$130 from wellgosh is butter... after tax and ship from the outlet, it would've been about $118. Plus they were giving out the regular orange box with no top. I like to stack my boxes
laugh.gif

Saw Penny Hardaway at the airport last night, should've asked him when the cloaks/eggplants dropping.

Anyone looking to cop the gumbo league lil penny posites, would it be a good idea to wait a couple weeks to cop once the price goes down? Or do you think these won't last long at the outlets? Looks like lots of Outlets get em last week, but I'm wondering if I should wait to buy 2 pairs. Hell I'd even go for a 20% off sale.

Anyone looking to cop the gumbo league lil penny posites, would it be a good idea to wait a couple weeks to cop once the price goes down? Or do you think these won't last long at the outlets? Looks like lots of Outlets get em last week, but I'm wondering if I should wait to buy 2 pairs. Hell I'd even go for a 20% off sale.

Order now vs trying to wait. It's really hard to gauge the inventory of a store vs when you see stuff online. Also, if the price goes low enough, pairs will be eaten quickly.

Order now vs trying to wait. It's really hard to gauge the inventory of a store vs when you see stuff online. Also, if the price goes low enough, pairs will be eaten quickly.
Thanks!! Looks like I'll grab 2 pairs this weekend.

so anyone who wears a size 12 and got a pair of these, what did you go with? size 12 or 13? i've been looking for a size 12.5, and couldnt find it anywhere, so have people just been going with their true size? or a full size up? thanks for your help

Last edited:
so anyone who wears a size 12 and got a pair of these, what did you go with? size 12 or 13? i've been looking for a size 12.5, and couldnt find it anywhere, so have people just been going with their true size? or a full size up? thanks for your help
i wear an 11.5 in most but i had to go with 12 on these

Looks like the red penny's has hit some of the outlets. So probably only a matter of time before they hit all of them. I'm going to wait to cop those and the gumbos until the price drops. At this point it looks like their not selling that well. Good for me though , because I plan of doubling up on both pairs.

copped the gumbo's at the taylorsville KY outlet for $99 today,  lots in stock too.  

these are so nice in person, I just couldnt pass them up.

Back
Top Bottom