Lil wanye JAILED. DEA got him.

240x240.aspx

UPDATE: Lil Wayne Arrested By DEA Agents

Yuma County Police in Yuma, Arizona have confirmed with AllHipHop.com that Hip-Hop superstar Lil Wayne is being held in police custody.

It has also been revealed that the rapper, born Dwayne Carter Jr., was arrested by Federal drug agents.

"Mr. Carter is in our custody at this time," Yuma County Chief Deputy Major Leon Wilmot told AllHipHop.com. "But the arrest was performed by another agency. It was a DEA arrest."

Lil Wayne was booked into Yuma County Jail at 6:40 AM PT this morning.

The rapper will be arraigned on felony charges of possessing dangerous drugs, possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Lil Wayne is scheduled to appear in court today (January 23

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2008/01/23/19178457.aspx

Got'em coach.

damn the DEA? how can you even get arrested by them unless you involved in some kind of drug activity?

And of course, Lil Wayne has no religion but the cops swear that he's a drug lord.

yall fool for them replies...lol
they probably put that man in rehab cuz i'm sure
he tested positive for every drug they found. Didnt he learn from his "daddy"...lmaoooooooo

I'm not a wayne fan but how can you celebrate a man going to jail on drug charges? I hate to bring race in this but we all know :smh:black rapper withmoney makin a impact like wayne... It was just a matter of time. FREE WEEZY :smh

Back
Top Bottom