Lil wanye JAILED. DEA got him.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

Ya'll dudes is wild. 29 grams of coke is not the business.

It's only about $500-$600 worth, not that much...to him at least, to someone on the block cooking, a whole other story.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

Ya'll dudes is wild. 29 grams of coke is not the business.

It's only about $500-$600 worth, not that much...to him at least, to someone on the block cooking, a whole other story.

500-600? thats it...i guess it depends n where you are

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by Schnitzengiggle

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

memphisboi55 wrote:

^

i know right... the white girls go to jail overnight, if that and out like nothing happend.

thats da problem i got in this story......

indifferent.gif
I swear people ALWAYS gotta find a way to pull the race card.
smh.gif

when is the last time Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton tried to play Thelma & Louise with 105 GRAMS OF MARY, 29 GRAMS OF CHINA and 41 GRAMS OF X? Comparing a rapper who tries so hard to be Scarface and openly talks about it, to a girl who grew up to quick in hollywood is so rediculous.

you forgot about this?
hollywood got more coke then a scarface convention......
eyes.gif

and for da record i hate lil wayne...but its only right duke gets treated like da snow coke bunnies linsay and paris do...

Yo, the "snow coke bunnies" werent CAUGHT on a tour bus by the DEA with WEAPONS, COKE, WEED, or EX... so how can you treat them thesame???
Its not just the fact that he was caught with coke, but he was caught with all 4 so how can you try to defend dude?!?! So dont try to play the hiphop vshollywood card... and I am mildy somewhat of a wayne fan, but I dont give a flyin F
mad.gif
k about N's who snort coke...

I live up in Yuma, AZ. He was in court today around 7 AM in Wellton. A couple heads I know rolled over there to go try to get his autograph and cheer him on Iguess.

Check my local newspaper site for the court proceedings I guess.

www.yumasun.com

^More than you would think. lmao.

it ain't all cacti and desert around here. it's just hooooot as hell.

Yuma is a bordertown to Mexico. So the drug trade is pretty crazy. So it doesn't surprise me Weezy got in trouble around here.

Back
Top Bottom