Lil wanye JAILED. DEA got him.

this is bad news it'll juss make Wayne hav more stupid metaphors about court and his arrest and like 1,000 + more mixtapes on that subject matter

7f92535487a0d43568f5497a080d9547487a6c7.pjpg

We all know the legal justice system is F"D up but he broke the law and he is not stupid. Wait he actually is pretty stupid but he did know what he wasdoing, took the risk and got busted. And to the person who said Wayne hasn't killed or stabbed anyone then why does he have the teardrops? And if those arefor show, then that is what he gets for trying to be something he's not.

Little bit more detailed information about what was found...
During a search of the bus - which was also occupied by seven other passengers and a driver - the border patrol and police canines found drugs, over $22,000 in cash and three firearms. One of the guns, a .40-caliber pistol, was registered to Wayne in Florida. He could face gun charges if he violated any weapons laws in Arizona. The other two weapons were legally registered to members of Wayne's camp. The authorities also discovered 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine, 41 grams of ecstasy and various drug paraphernalia. The DEA was immediately called in to investigate and subsequently arrested the three men. As of now, Wayne is charged with possession of cocaine, ecstasy and drug paraphernalia because the drugs were allegedly found in a bag that belonged to him. His associates were brought in for the marijuana.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

During a search of the bus - which was also occupied by seven other passengers and a driver - the border patrol and police canines found drugs, over $22,000 in cash and three firearms. One of the guns, a .40-caliber pistol, was registered to Wayne in Florida. He could face gun charges if he violated any weapons laws in Arizona. The other two weapons were legally registered to members of Wayne's camp. The authorities also discovered 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine, 41 grams of ecstasy and various drug paraphernalia. The DEA was immediately called in to investigate and subsequently arrested the three men. As of now, Wayne is charged with possession of cocaine, ecstasy and drug paraphernalia because the drugs were allegedly found in a bag that belonged to him. His associates were brought in for the marijuana.

I TOLD Y'ALL HE WAS ON THAT SNIFF... I said Water too, but he didn't have any at the time of the arrest so that is stillto be determined

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

smh.gif
at clowns who actually want another man who has no impact on their life to go to jail...

dude should really take this as a lesson...doing drugs 24/7 ain't about shh
Real Talk, How you going to be happy over a man you don't know going to jail just because you don't like their music? Get a life

Cake,

I think everybody knew that Wayne was on coke....He talks about it freely now....

But damn, 29 grams of Coke????
smh.gif
smh.gif

Boy is an idiot....

Damn, the feds could swing this in all the wrong ways. A QP of green, a ounce of white(if charged for distribution thats 5 years min.), and 41 pills, noway you claim that for personal use, feds are thinking distribution. And if that paraphernalia is bags and scales oh man. Move over T.I.

pimp.gif

It's about time.
ninjas on here be taking this music stuff to far...just because you dislike his music, I wouldnt wish jail on any man who doesnt seriously deserve it just like most on here he has a family to feed just like you.

He broke the law, he had a very excessive amount of drugs in his possession, he deserves it. If he really cared about his family, he wouldn't have any ofthose drugs.
N's laughing bout someone going to jail who didn't commit murder/rape/some other type of disgusting crime, that $!*% ain't cool at all.

A crimes a crime, it's not like they made up a new rule to lock him up, he broke the law plain and simple.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Cake,

I think everybody knew that Wayne was on coke....He talks about it freely now....

smh.gif
smh.gif

Boy is an idiot....
On the real I'm surprised they didn't find any "H" you know he was around Gizzle and Juvie heavy early on wouldn't be far fetched"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by dreClark

Cake,

smh.gif
smh.gif

Boy is an idiot....
On the real I'm surprised they didn't find any "H" you know he was around Gizzle and Juvie heavy early on wouldn't be far fetched "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Yeah....And Baby knew BG was on it and didn't even try to help him.....Sorta like Wayne and his coke habit....

Im mean really....With me, you get a pass for Trees/pills/lean.....But anything other than that.....Then we gotta have a talk and get you some help.....

Now if they would throw Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spear's#+*++% in jail, I'd be able to walk the streets at night.

what the hell would they expect to find on a rappers' bus?
laugh.gif

sucks he got caught up though..

He broke the law, he had a very excessive amount of drugs in his possession, he deserves it. If he really cared about his family, he wouldn't have any of those drugs.

Yet the man in your avi is an avid dust head and also uses illegal drugs and commits criminal acts. Ya'll%@#++#$ is killin me right now.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

He broke the law, he had a very excessive amount of drugs in his possession, he deserves it. If he really cared about his family, he wouldn't have any of those drugs.

Yet the man in your avi is an avid dust head and also uses illegal drugs and commits criminal acts. Ya'll%@#++#$ is killin me right now.

He hasn't been caught with any drugs or convicted. If a N_ aint smart a N_ aint smart if you gonna do bad things dont get caught

smokin.gif

DAMN!!! He may be done for a while.

Damn shame but why would drive across state lines with all of that?

Back
Top Bottom