Lil wanye JAILED. DEA got him.

celebrating somebody getting locked up is just awful Stan-ish tho...
Truth!!!! Some of ya'll dudes here have MAJOR HATE in ya'll blood for him and other rappers...
roll.gif
smh.gif

I usually wouldn't care about this but my sister works for Young Money, so I hope he gets off. If not there's going to be a lot of crying and askingfor money, which I don't really wanna deal with right now.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Little bit more detailed information about what was found...
During a search of the bus - which was also occupied by seven other passengers and a driver - the border patrol and police canines found drugs, over $22,000 in cash and three firearms. One of the guns, a .40-caliber pistol, was registered to Wayne in Florida. He could face gun charges if he violated any weapons laws in Arizona. The other two weapons were legally registered to members of Wayne's camp. The authorities also discovered 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine, 41 grams of ecstasy and various drug paraphernalia. The DEA was immediately called in to investigate and subsequently arrested the three men. As of now, Wayne is charged with possession of cocaine, ecstasy and drug paraphernalia because the drugs were allegedly found in a bag that belonged to him. His associates were brought in for the marijuana.
I TOLD Y'ALL HE WAS ON THAT SNIFF... I said Water too, but he didn't have any at the time of the arrest so that is still to be determined
You act like it wasn't apparent.

Damn, the feds could swing this in all the wrong ways. A QP of green, a ounce of white(if charged for distribution thats 5 years min.), and 41 pills, no way you claim that for personal use, feds are thinking distribution. And if that paraphernalia is bags and scales oh man.
Wayne probly can get all that down in a day...don't sleep on him.

And to the person who said Wayne hasn't killed or stabbed anyone then why does he have the teardrops?
you know he admits to not killing or stabbing on record right?

eek.gif
damn thas wild 29 grams of white.....theres a big drought in my city for good processed white...i wonder what kinda quality he had???

Him and Any Winehouse should set up shop in brixton england. Crack is big in london.Like some parts of NYC in the late 80's early 90's.
He snorts she smokes.

Just make some pounds and cook it up.

Not the biggest wayne fan in the world but you guys are haters. SMH.........im mad
x2. I dont F with Weezy like some of yall D'riders but cmon haters. People saying this is the best news they have heard all day.
smh.gif
... This will just be a minor bump in the road. He's not gonna do heavy time.

no religion but the cops swear that he a drug lord ... on the real though, anyone wishing that he gets locked for life and happy he got jailed aint been tojail ... dudes that salty?

you know he admits to not killing or stabbing on record right?
lmao ... people in here are seriously stupid ... like worse than wayne could ever be ... explain to me why in all bloody hell someone would admitto stabbing or killing someone? its statements like these that made me stop frequenting the music forum ...

Originally Posted by wildout4

this post is filled with a lot of people that don't know what they are talking about.

laugh.gif
exactly- thats all personal use right there...he got possessioncharges and long money no distribution he'll be aight...if the hip hop cops are on there job they know you can tail a number of these buses and wait for areason to stop/search and find stuff like this 99% of the time

if the case goes fed it might get a lil harder but still should be able to beat it- and why are all these sites saying the gun rights have to be checked on?how hard is it to check florida and az reciprocity laws?

and to the people acting all
eek.gif
over the coke...do you not listen to themusic? he's admittedly on the drug plus many others...29grams 6 people on the road? thats breakfast to abusers...i mean even light use you gotta figure heis on a tour so they prob have a supply for the week/month whatever that they are on the road -

lastly
smh.gif
to people celebrating this...i mean turn off the radio when he comes on...how can you wish jailtime on a man cause you dont like his music? thatssad..hopefully if nothing else this is a wakeup call and he slows down cause he's def on a path of quick self destruction...

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

as someone who been behind them walls I dont wish incarceration on anyone except for rapists, and those who murder tha innocent. damn you vics lame
grin.gif
I feel you 100% but Wayne was loafin
smh.gif
with the passing of Pimp C and TIP gettin ready to get locked up are we slowly starting to see the South'sReign be over?

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Little bit more detailed information about what was found...
During a search of the bus - which was also occupied by seven other passengers and a driver - the border patrol and police canines found drugs, over $22,000 in cash and three firearms. One of the guns, a .40-caliber pistol, was registered to Wayne in Florida. He could face gun charges if he violated any weapons laws in Arizona. The other two weapons were legally registered to members of Wayne's camp. The authorities also discovered 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine, 41 grams of ecstasy and various drug paraphernalia. The DEA was immediately called in to investigate and subsequently arrested the three men. As of now, Wayne is charged with possession of cocaine, ecstasy and drug paraphernalia because the drugs were allegedly found in a bag that belonged to him. His associates were brought in for the marijuana.
I TOLD Y'ALL HE WAS ON THAT SNIFF... I said Water too, but he didn't have any at the time of the arrest so that is still to be determined
You act like it wasn't apparent.
No, I ACT like I've been saying this since The Carter 2 and _'s kept tryna push it off as he was just smoking GOOD .

I'm neither happy or sad about this but it is what it is. He got caught with drugs, and a good amount of them. Crime, time ya'll know how it goes.

NT got so many lames on this*$+!. Dudes wishin' another duder good to jail. Dudes is made of cotton candy nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom