Lil wanye JAILED. DEA got him.

laugh.gif

Ya'll dudes is wild. 29 grams of coke is not the business.

Hope Wayne clears this situation out...it is unfortunate really!

On a serious not though, The Gov should just legalize drugs lol , i mean if a person want to mess them self up that badly - go head by all means. If i waspaying tax i would be mad - because This cops are getting paid out there to solve real crimes- by real crimes i mean murder and things of that nature, but theyare out there BS'n on some relevant note.

on the real though why are they wasting his time and there time lol, he will be out of jail tomorrow - it is not like a felony is going to affect his careerand what not.

I posted this story and I knew half of NT would say they were happy...

Damn...I was right on.

He shouldnt have a problem with the other inmates ...

LOL.

THIS AMOUNT OF DRUGS, is PROOF WAYNE DOES NOT WRITE HIS OWN MATERIAL.

If anything its proof he does write most of his lyrics. All that stupid @@@+ he says on records, now his stupidity is evident. Anyway I can't stand wayne but I def wouldnt wish jail on someone. But these rappers are killing me, they know they are profiled yet they still do illegal things without being descrete.
the white girls go to jail overnight, if that and out like nothing happend
true.

you gotta figure he is on a tour so they prob have a supply for the week/month whatever that they are on the road
as far as i know his only show was monday in san diego...i'm pretty sure he wasn't on tour i could be wrong though...

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

memphisboi55 wrote:

^

i know right... the white girls go to jail overnight, if that and out like nothing happend.

thats da problem i got in this story......

indifferent.gif
I swear people ALWAYS gotta find a way topull the race card.
smh.gif

when is the last time Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton tried to play Thelma & Louise with 105GRAMS OF MARY, 29 GRAMS OF CHINA and 41 GRAMS OF X? Comparing a rapper who tries so hard to be Scarface and openly talks about it, to a girl whogrew up to quick in hollywood is so rediculous.

when is the last time Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton tried to play Thelma & Louise with 105 GRAMS OF MARY, 29 GRAMS OF CHINA and 41 GRAMS OF X? Comparing a rapper who tries so hard to be Scarface and openly talks about it, to a girl who grew up to quick in hollywood is so rediculous.
exactly

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

you gotta figure he is on a tour so they prob have a supply for the week/month whatever that they are on the road
as far as i know his only show was monday in san diego...i'm pretty sure he wasn't on tour i could be wrong though...

even if thats the case...they drove from where Miami? and i doubt they in cali with one show slated then going back home...gotta be more stops

Why is there such a celebration about Wayne' being arrested? What's there to celebrate? "Nobodies" everyday get jammed up by the police overdrugs.

Originally Posted by Page86

ghost freely admitted he no longer puffs reefer.
indifferent.gif
At that comment. I am not a believer....ghost andreefer go together like cupcakes and icing.

Geesh I thought I was the only one who disliked R. Kelly

My 3 fav. rappers are going thru hard times this year ---

Wayne got caught with Drugs

TI got caught with Weapons

and Eminem got caught with 2 many M&M's

Sucks 2 be them this year

Originally Posted by Schnitzengiggle

pimp.gif

memphisboi55 wrote:

^

i know right... the white girls go to jail overnight, if that and out like nothing happend.

indifferent.gif
I swear people ALWAYS gotta find a way to pull the race card.
smh.gif

when is the last time Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton tried to play Thelma & Louise with 105 GRAMS OF MARY, 29 GRAMS OF CHINA and 41 GRAMS OF X? Comparing a rapper who tries so hard to be Scarface and openly talks about it, to a girl who grew up to quick in hollywood is so rediculous.
How is it rediculous when both are wrong but the white girls get off easier... come on now look at the DUI's the white girls have...

he wont spend too much time in, he'll plead guilty for possession, take the wrap at a lesser charge with a few years probation and rehab.

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

pimp.gif

memphisboi55 wrote:

^

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

How is it rediculous when both are wrong but the white girls get off easier... come on now look at the DUI's the white girls have...

its ridiculous cause one tries to be Pablo Escobar and the other is just a dumb little drunk white girl. They pull them over give them a DUI and they spendthe night in jail just like everyone else. Granted they DO get off easier, but they are not ridin around with guns, x, weed, and coke all in one night. I meancome on they even busted Willie Nelson, so this whole Black rapper vs Hollywood Socialite is ******ed. If this was Eminem they STILL would have taken him tojail. And plus we don't even know what his punishment is yet. So why even jump to conclusion? It would be un lawful if the DEA would have pulled him over,seen all the illegal items, and just say "OK Mr. Wayne. It seems here you have multiple illegal items in your possession. Instead of taking you to jaillike we would have with regular offenders. We have to decided to please your fans on NT and let you go with a warning this time. That way we can be fair, likeLindsay Lohan."

pimp.gif

memphisboi55 wrote:

^

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

you forgot about this?
hollywood got more coke thena scarface convention......
eyes.gif

and for da record i hate lil wayne...but its only right duke gets treated like da snow coke bunnies linsay and paris do...

If it was a white girl or white rich person period...it would be different and we ALL know its the TRUTH...
if you pull the race card in this situation you are an idiot ... i want someone to come up with a word to add to the english language describingpeople who are ridiculously off base when screaming racism ... bottom line, he had an enormous amount of drugs and some weapons on his tour bus and he is lilwayne, he should know better ... finding a few lines of coke on ANY person doesnt get them much but a slap on the wrist ... case closed

Back
Top Bottom