Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty to Gun Charges, Faces Year in Prison

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

A guy you personally do not know that is receiving jail time isn't a laughing matter.

I see a FREE LIL WAYNE movement upcoming though.
You have it the wrong way.
If you know the person personally, then its not a laughing matter.
If you don't know the person, why should you care?
OK I misunderstood my bad.
embarassed.gif

and AJChick's friend cannot be serious about that, no?

edit for Diego.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

A guy you personally do not know that is receiving jail time isn't a laughing matter.

I see a FREE LIL WAYNE movement upcoming though.
You have it the wrong way.
If you know the person personally, then its not a laughing matter.
If you don't know the person, why should you care?
OK I misunderstood my bad.
embarassed.gif

Anyways dude will serve his time and I hope he doesn't try to get into this type of mess again once he gets out.

and AJChick's friend cannot be serious about that, no?

Are you implying that you think Weezy is going to learn his lesson this time?
Hightly doubtful.

NY is not the place to be if you're a Rapper. The Cops follow you around and pull you over for no reason. (Unless you're Jay-Z).

hopefully the bloods will protect him-

im sure alot of duffle bags are getting dropped off right now to see to it-

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Rikers?
laugh.gif
RIP

but we all know son isnt going to be in gen. pop.

Doesnt matter ... Plex took the vagina route and requested solitary cause even in PC you locked up with goons still .

Weezy just gonna have a 100 new dudes on his label .. true story .

laugh.gif
looks like it, but he prob going to be rapping about c73 and stuff
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I don't wish jail on anybody but this might be good for his head.
i actually agree.
co-sign.

I was watching this dudes Behind The Music and kind of laughed because most people on that show have overcome hurdles and/or some type of substance abuse,while this dudes on there trying to justify it.

He blatantly broke the law and people are sympathetic towards him? No one wants to go to jail but he has to in this case. Of all places in the country, you getcaught in NYC with a gun. Smart. Get those platinum teeth removed and get some porcelain ones put in before you go.

i dont really rock with weezy like that, but seriously, SMH at everyone saying "good riddance" and things along those lines

jail is nothing to play with and i dont see how you could hate someone you dont even know enough to wish that upon them. some of ya'll make me sick.

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

yeah its funny when people go to jail
it is when they're rich public figures who do stupid
11835125eeebb41679e89227b50d680c4843855.gif

so...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i dont really rock with weezy like that, but seriously, SMH at everyone saying "good riddance" and things along those lines

jail is nothing to play with and i dont see how you could hate someone you dont even know enough to wish that upon them. some of ya'll make me sick.
So wait... someone breaks the law admittedly and we shouldn't want them to go to jail?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

well im not a lil wayne fan but i dont find it funny...

What's not funny about it?

Dude rides around on a tour bus full of guns and drugs and thinks because he's a celebrity that he's somehow above the law.

I personally find it hilarious. Doesn't he have a case out in AZ still pending? I remember he got knocked for some pills, weed and a pistol (whichallegedly didn't belong to him).

You reap what you sow. When will entertainers learn? These lames aren't gangsters, they're entertainers. They get paid to get on stage and hop aroundfor teeny boppers, why would someone want to compromise a lucrative career for some drugs and guns?

You don't see REAL musicians get knocked for this nonsense, only individuals that associate with people who will get them in trouble.

in his defense, i think,

wasnt the gun registered and legal - but in Florida or something? or was that somebody else case?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

well im not a lil wayne fan but i dont find it funny...

What's not funny about it?

Dude rides around on a tour bus full of guns and drugs and thinks because he's a celebrity that he's somehow above the law.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

in his defense, i think,

wasnt the gun registered and legal - but in Florida or something? or was that somebody else case?

Happened to me not to long ago. I was in possession of a registered pistol but also had marijuana. When you are in possession of an illicit narcotic as well asa firearm you have two class 6 felonies right there.

Luckily it was my first offense (sort of) and I had a high-priced Jewish lawyer (
pimp.gif
) so I beat the case.

This isn't Wayne's first offense, he has pending cases all over the country and he's smart enough to know right from wrong. He's smart enoughto know who he should and shouldn't associate with. If he deserves a lesser penalty, so be it. That's up to the criminal justice system to decide (asthey did in my case). I'm not hoping he gets locked up forever. However as a tax-paying constituent of this country I'm tired of seeing the wealthywalk away from responsibility. He's a grown man and he has to take into account his own actions and should have to deal with the consequences as a resultof poor decisions.

The man deserves prison time (reality check). Stop ingesting drugs and realize the extent of your influence.

Back
Top Bottom