Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty to Gun Charges, Faces Year in Prison

Originally Posted by gambit215

I doubt hell do a minute in jail, if Wayne has SO much money like Baby claimin hell beat the case, I always said Plaxico got himself a crappy lawyer

Beat NYC gun charges with a record behind him like he has? Lol you are one funny dude.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I actually agree with Juelz, it might be against the law to have a gun in NY but hood _'s still have them and they are the dudes that be robbin so why can't he have something to protect himself?
Last time I checked Bono got more money than Wayne and he doesn't carry around pistols.

Neither does Barack Obama.

Nor even Kanye West.

Why? Because they don't have a "gangster" image to uphold. THAT'S why Wayne carries around pistols. He can easily hire a bodyguard to follow him around. He can hire armed security (ex-marines, special forces etc).

But no, its an IMAGE he needs to appeal to.
roll.gif

NO hood dudes are going to be trying to rob Bono or Obama. They will be going at Wayne. I thought guns were illegal in NY why would it be any different if a bodygaurd has one? Are you saying bodygaurds and military people are above the law?

In a sense yes.� They can get special permits as long as they are trained properly.� That they can have it while they are on duty and such.� Still hard as hellthough.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

MTV Shows
I actually agree with Juelz, it might be against the law to have a gun in NY but hood _'s still have them and they are the dudes that be robbin so why can't he have something to protect himself?
Last time I checked Bono got more money than Wayne and he doesn't carry around pistols.

Nor even Kanye West.

Why? Because they don't have a "gangster" image to uphold. THAT'S why Wayne carries around pistols. He can easily hire a bodyguard to follow him around. He can hire armed security (ex-marines, special forces etc).

roll.gif

NO hood dudes are going to be trying to rob Bono or Obama. They will be going at Wayne. I thought guns were illegal in NY why would it be any different if a bodygaurd has one? Are you saying bodygaurds and military people are above the law?
But they'd try to rob Kanye though, and he has security.

Guns are illegal in ny....ignorant statement. Read up on the gun laws.

Bodyguards are licensed, there are individuals who hire armed security. As far as military personnel go I was referring to ex-military who are now licensed asarmed security or bodyguards.

I agree with Juelz.. but I don't understand why a bum-no-name on the bus ain't take the fall for it?

You can't lock up Lil Wayne? I mean like.. take the fall and then when you released you will get PAID..

YM CM 100, all day.. lol

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Nor even Kanye West.

roll.gif

In a sense yes.� They can get special permits as long as they are trained properly.� That they can have it while they are on duty and such.� Still hard as hell though.
yayaay at the end of the day Wayne wasn't a danger to the general public having a handgun. Which he has a liscence for....

Are you Lil Waynes buddy or something? This dude needs to go to jail, I would literally be happy if he got stabbed in jail, with a big knife.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

He blatantly broke the law and people are sympathetic towards him? No one wants to go to jail but he has to in this case. Of all places in the country, you get caught in NYC with a gun. Smart.
67725b9e81be8a7f42b260987badea46e02f4c4.gif

I hope he gets the max and serves every day
happy.gif

Criminals belong in jail

Nor even Kanye West.

roll.gif

In a sense yes.� They can get special permits as long as they are trained properly.� That they can have it while they are on duty and such.� Still hard as hell though.
yayaay at the end of the day Wayne wasn't a danger to the general public having a handgun. Which he has a liscence for....
Licensed in the state of NY? Because unless it was licensed IN NY having simply a "licensed" firearm does not free you to take it toevery state.

Wayne WAS a danger. Constantly being high on drugs while in possession of a firearm is a dangerous combination. Especially because he's a high-profileentertainer that will constantly be surrounded by people. Would you want your kids going to a concert where the entertainers are high and brandishing weapons?

I wouldn't....

Originally Posted by gambit215

I doubt hell do a minute in jail, if Wayne has SO much money like Baby claimin hell beat the case, I always said Plaxico got himself a crappy lawyer

Beat NYC gun charges with a record behind him like he has? Lol you are one funny dude.
gambit215 you have no clue. you would kill to have ben brafman on your defense team. hes better than any lawyer you will ever have in yourlifetime. lil wayne IS going to jail. i would welcome it if i were him because when he gets out he can rap about it and make tons of money.

MTV Shows

Nor even Kanye West.

roll.gif

Bodyguards are licensed, there are individuals who hire armed security. As far as military personnel go I was referring to ex-military who are now licensed as armed security or bodyguards.
laugh.gif
� duh they'd try and rob Kanye or any rapper for thatmatter.

What makes a bodygaurd or a ex-military guy more special than any normal person who wants to get a liscence and has taken shooting classes and isn't nuts?

Nor even Kanye West.

roll.gif

Licensed in the state of NY? Because unless it was licensed IN NY having simply a "licensed" firearm does not free you to take it to every state.

Wayne WAS a danger. Constantly being high on drugs while in possession of a firearm is a dangerous combination. Especially because he's a high-profile entertainer that will constantly be surrounded by people. Would you want your kids going to a concert where the entertainers are high and brandishing weapons?

I wouldn't....
Lil wayne didn't have it on stage so I don't get your point with me being worried about some kids.

And Lil wayne drinkin syrup and smoking weed making him a danger
roll.gif

Both of the drugs slow you down dude they don't make you become a mass murderer.

MTV Shows

Nor even Kanye West.

roll.gif

Bodyguards are licensed, there are individuals who hire armed security. As far as military personnel go I was referring to ex-military who are now licensed as armed security or bodyguards.
laugh.gif
� duh they'd try and rob Kanye or any rapper for that matter.

What makes a bodygaurd or a ex-military guy more special than any normal person who wants to get a liscence and has taken shooting classes and isn't nuts?

arguing with you is a dead end.� either you're young, for some reason are having trouble comprehending the law, or simply willfully ignorant.

either way SneakerHeathen is better off just telling ypou to hit a library or google and read up on ny penal law (as it relates to firearms) on your own time.

SneakerHeathen wrote:
Lil wayne didn't have it on stage so I don't get your point with me being worried about some kids.

roll.gif

Both of the drugs slow you down dude they don't make you become a mass murderer.

He pops e-pills too. What about that? Didn't mention the effects of that huh?

Syrup makes individuals aggressive besides making them slow. I know firsthand dudes who catch grumpy moods on that promethyzyne (sp?)

It doesn't matter WHERE he had the gun, the fact is that he had it. He had it while ingesting and within the proximity of illicit narcotics. Didn'tthey find cocaine on the bus too? I guess cocaine isn't anything to be alarmed about.

The fact of the matter is that he should be treated the same as any other individual who happens to find himself in the same situation. He should have to dealwith the severity of the crime just as anyone else that is a constituent of this country.

You're doing a horrible job of arguing your point. Please stop, it's just foolish at this point.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

MTV Shows

Nor even Kanye West.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

arguing with you is a dead end.� either you're young, for some reason are having trouble comprehending the law, or simply willfully ignorant.

either way SneakerHeathen is better off just telling ypou to hit a library or google and read up on ny penal law (as it relates to firearms) on your own time.
Dear Elder,

Thank you for showing concern for my ever growing knowledge of the legal system, however I must ask you to go off yourself.

Thanks
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Are you Lil Waynes buddy or something? This dude needs to go to jail, I would literally be happy if he got stabbed in jail, with a big knife.
indifferent.gif

Naw not his buddy, just don't like seeing brothas getting locked up for stupid %#$ like this.

laugh.gif

A bodyguard or military personnel will have taken more than just a class about HOW to use a firearm but also classes on WHEN someone should use a firearm. Alot of bodyguards are former cops or military personnel who have usually taken classes in Ethics and Justice. Individuals who are educated in these fields havebetter decision making skills than a rapper who is high on drugs. Even if they haven't taken formal classes they've been in situations that they'vehad to exercise their discretion and more than likely they've made the right decisions.

Rappers should stick to rapping and should let the professionals worry about their safety. POINT BLANK.

SneakerHeathen wrote:

roll.gif

Syrup makes individuals aggressive besides making them slow. I know firsthand dudes who catch grumpy moods on that promethyzyne (sp?)

It doesn't matter WHERE he had the gun, the fact is that he had it. He had it while ingesting and within the proximity of illicit narcotics. Didn't they find cocaine on the bus too? I guess cocaine isn't anything to be alarmed about.

The fact of the matter is that he should be treated the same as any other individual who happens to find himself in the same situation. He should have to deal with the severity of the crime just as anyone else that is a constituent of this country.

You're doing a horrible job of arguing your point. Please stop, it's just foolish at this point.

You sound really old. Why are you so concerned he has a bunch of dudes that are his handlers.

SneakerHeathen wrote:

roll.gif

It doesn't matter WHERE he had the gun, the fact is that he had it. He had it while ingesting and within the proximity of illicit narcotics. Didn't they find cocaine on the bus too? I guess cocaine isn't anything to be alarmed about.

The fact of the matter is that he should be treated the same as any other individual who happens to find himself in the same situation. He should have to deal with the severity of the crime just as anyone else that is a constituent of this country.

You sound really old. Why are you so concerned he has a bunch of dudes that are his handlers.

I'm 23 and I actually smash.

You're a kid and you fantasize about Lindsay Lohan.

Why am I concerned? Because as I stated previously I pay taxes and I expect my money to go toward the incarceration of repeat offenders of the law. I'mtired of seeing wealthy and privileged individuals walk away from responsibility.

That's why I care. Maybe one day when you pay taxes you'll care too.

Until then go watch some iCarly.

laugh.gif

A bodyguard or military personnel will have taken more than just a class about HOW to use a firearm but also classes on WHEN someone should use a firearm. A lot of bodyguards are former cops or military personnel who have usually taken classes in Ethics and Justice. Individuals who are educated in these fields have better decision making skills than a rapper who is high on drugs. Even if they haven't taken formal classes they've been in situations that they've had to exercise their discretion and more than likely they've made the right decisions.

Rappers should stick to rapping and should let the professionals worry about their safety. POINT BLANK.
It's not rocket science to know who's a threat to you.

Here's a situation for you: Wayne is in his bus by himself (let's say everyone is in a restaurant and he is sleeping) and some dude jumps onto his buswith a knife and is coming at him. In your world he should just sit there not use his gun because it would be against the law and he get stabbed to death. Seehow sometimes you have to do stuff yourself no matter who you are or what the law say's. The people who he is going to need that gun for are not going tobe concerned about the law so why does he have to be a sitting duck?

laugh.gif

A bodyguard or military personnel will have taken more than just a class about HOW to use a firearm but also classes on WHEN someone should use a firearm. A lot of bodyguards are former cops or military personnel who have usually taken classes in Ethics and Justice. Individuals who are educated in these fields have better decision making skills than a rapper who is high on drugs. Even if they haven't taken formal classes they've been in situations that they've had to exercise their discretion and more than likely they've made the right decisions.

Here's a situation for you: Wayne is in his bus by himself (let's say everyone is in a restaurant and he is sleeping) and some dude jumps onto his bus with a knife and is coming at him. In your world he should just sit there not use his gun because it would be against the law and he get stabbed to death. See how sometimes you have to do stuff yourself no matter who you are or what the law say's. The people who he is going to need that gun for are not going to be concerned about the law so why does he have to be a sitting duck?
Yeah I see what you're saying...

He needs locks on his bus.

Not guns.

laugh.gif

Here's a situation for you: Wayne is in his bus by himself (let's say everyone is in a restaurant and he is sleeping) and some dude jumps onto his bus with a knife and is coming at him. In your world he should just sit there not use his gun because it would be against the law and he get stabbed to death. See how sometimes you have to do stuff yourself no matter who you are or what the law say's. The people who he is going to need that gun for are not going to be concerned about the law so why does he have to be a sitting duck?

Not guns.
Locks can be easily picked.

laugh.gif

Not guns.
Locks can be easily picked.

Hence the big hulking bodyguard protecting me as I slumber.

The one I pay to stay inside the bus with me.

The ONLY individual on the bus who is licensed to carry and use a firearm to protect me.

You can make up any situation you want sir, unless he's in an open carry state (like AZ) and has a legit gun I'm not going to support the carrying ofweapons by unqualified individuals especially if they're in the possession and/or influence of illicit narcotics.

Back
Top Bottom