Lil Wayne Sorry For The Wait 2 Thread (Sh*t freestyle out now)

Why is everybody saying Wayne is jocking thugga but thugga sounds like late 90s Wayne ? I forgot I'm an OG some of yall where baby's in the 90s

What are you talking about? Late 90's Wayne was block is hot, light out....CMB wayne. You a self proclaimed OG. You should know Young Thug is NOTHING like that.

He took '08 Wayne's sound and added his Flava to it. Simple.

What are you talking about? Late 90's Wayne was block is hot, light out....CMB wayne. You a self proclaimed OG. You should know Young Thug is NOTHING like that.

He took '08 Wayne's sound and added his Flava to it. Simple.

He went from a wannabe cashout to a fake wayne :smh:

So we just gon act like Wayne didn't go in on that Dusse track he dropped last year?

Last edited:
And y'all are just plain blind if y'all say Wayne ain't hacking Thugger.

It's like Michael Jordan coming back again from retirement. Changing his number to 24....gritting his teeth...and chucking 22ft turnarounds while shooting 35% from the field, and alienating his teammates.
bruh 
roll.gif

will listen later on tonight while 
nthat.gif
when it drops 

wasnt feeling the 1st track he dropped but the 2nd was was much better to me

Is it supposed to drop? Dat piff had a countdown earlier now it says coming soon

I think Wayne rick rolled us

I know the whole song is trash if dipset rocking wit it

Ok I'm about 4 songs into the tape. I'm not mad at it at all. Expectations were very low for this but I will say it's definitely worth a listen. Best he has sounded in a while.

Dipset u co signed Every Wayne song since u been on nt so I won't eem go there

Back
Top Bottom