Lindsey Lohan reveals the names of celebrities who have slept with her (big list)

Imagine the body count of dudes that's smashed while she was hammered? That list way longer.

Last edited:
Buggin%20out.jpg

Why ain't no brotha on that list????

More insulted by the fact that we can post racist sh and get away with it. I mean are we allowed to post rants about intelligence and racial supremacy now. Are white people allowed to post about what they are better at and what black people are lacking? :nerd:

I dare you...

More insulted by the fact that we can post racist sh and get away with it. I mean are we allowed to post rants about intelligence and racial supremacy now. Are white people allowed to post about what they are better at and what black people are lacking? :nerd:

Dermatologists organize skin into six types with type I being the lightest and type VI being very dark. "People who are a four or above have more melanin in their skin, which protects them from the sun," says Columbia University dermatologist Monica Halem, MD.
People who have darker skin often look younger than their lighter-skinned peers. "A black African with skin type VI, for example, doesn't feel the aging effects of the sun as much as a blond-haired, blue-eyed, light-skinned person of Scandinavian descent at a level one," Halem says.

http://www.webmd.com/beauty/wrinkles/how-life-affects-aging-skin

science wins

I wonder if some of these NTers are like this in real life.
laugh.gif
  Having a casual conversation about baking lasagna somehow digresses into a discussion about how slaves had to make lasagna.
Nah man...you ain't never notice how they put the brown meat in the middle and the white cheese on top...lasagna mad racists b.

Girl peaked at Mean Girls, so this doesn't even matter, and I don't see her making some Amanda Bynes type comeback

Nah man...you ain't never notice how they put the brown meat in the middle and the white cheese on top...lasagna mad racists b.
I feel you, I went to an Italian restaurant last week for hamburgers and the lady next to me was to the waiter all like "excuse me bon jour, but I prefer less meat and more cheese please" I bertstared her hard dawg.

bertstare_xlarge.jpeg

1. y'all dudes making this and everything else about race are just lame man. take it to TAN or something, ****.

2. you ****** can't read. she did this as apart of her Betty Ford **** and it got leaked. of course none of you will

believe that, but i at least wanna put it out there.

Dermatologists organize skin into six types with type I being the lightest and type VI being very dark. "People who are a four or above have more melanin in their skin, which protects them from the sun," says Columbia University dermatologist Monica Halem, MD.
People who have darker skin often look younger than their lighter-skinned peers. "A black African with skin type VI, for example, doesn't feel the aging effects of the sun as much as a blond-haired, blue-eyed, light-skinned person of Scandinavian descent at a level one," Halem says.

http://www.webmd.com/beauty/wrinkles/how-life-affects-aging-skin

science wins

Science wins huh?

:nerd: There are many scientific reasons to support many bad or inferior traits amongst the black race tho. I'm not even saying melanin doesn't protect your skin, I'm saying its effects are overplayed. There are many things we do as a society that have more of an effect on aging. Most importantly white people have learned to to protect themselves from the sun by using sun screens and protective clothing.

But anyhow if black people have this advantage black people sure must be inferior in certain ways. Are there scientific theories to explain black people seemingly not being as intelligent as their white and Asian counterparts? Or obesity being more of a problem amongst black women than white women?

socioeconomic factors?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom