Lindsey Lohan reveals the names of celebrities who have slept with her (big list)

1. y'all dudes making this and everything else about race are just lame man. take it to TAN or something, ****.

2. you ****** can't read. she did this as apart of her Betty Ford **** and it got leaked. of course none of you will

believe that, but i at least wanna put it out there.

Loosin your cape bro

Loosin your cape bro

let's seeeee i could:

A. explain how dumb it is that any time you say anything that remotely seems like is in defense
of a female you're "capin'"

B. not say anything and allow the sheep to come through and agree w/ you

C. inform you that you spelled loosen wrong.

i chooooooose C. :D

LOL.....no there are genetic factors at play as well, many people seem to believe so. Eg. black people are more prone to many illnesses like diabetes and hypertension, there is a genetic as well as environmental reason for this. There are also many ethnic groups who have been exposed to many of the socioeconomic factors that blacks have been who don't necessarily succumb to the same adverse outcomes.

Or we just gonna pick and choose when an "inferior" trait is genetic?

Word...

You trilly believe some of the BS you're spoutin?

Please start another thread about this so you can get blasted into bolivia.

let's seeeee i could:

A. explain how dumb it is that any time you say anything that remotely seems like is in defense

K

Loosin your cape bro

let's seeeee i could:

any conflicting opinion here is caping/saving/hating :lol:

"We don't have the exact same ideals and opinions? Well clearly you a hatin *** *****, bruh."

Wait wait wait...cats wouldn't smash Lohan?

What's it like in y'all world where you're not attracted to attractive women? I truly what to know, it fascinates me on some discovery channel steez...I wish I lived in this utopia of beautiful women that makes me look at Lohan as average...and then makes me somehow conclude that she is 'less attractive' because other girls are also attractive...what's that like? I wanna live this reality, it must be wonderful!

1. y'all dudes making this and everything else about race are just lame man. take it to TAN or something, ****.

2. you ****** can't read. she did this as apart of her Betty Ford **** and it got leaked. of course none of you will

believe that, but i at least wanna put it out there.
You really believe that?

:rofl:

Son hit him with a "piss my girlfriend off after she typed a 3 page text" esque repaonse.

:lol:

Word...

You trilly believe some of the BS you're spoutin?

Please start another thread about this so you can get blasted into bolivia.

science doesn't lie.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/06/09/kidney.failure.gene/

You CAN just blast me into Uruguay in here. I'm not sure what you're waiting for.

Black people have a gene that increases the likelyhood of kidney failure..
some asians carry the gene that makes them allergic to alcohol
White people look 35 at age 26

the world is a mysterious place

Last edited:

:lol:

@lionblood: intelligence = appearance and health?

Seems legit.

Wait wait wait...cats wouldn't smash Lohan?

What's it like in y'all world where you're not attracted to attractive women? I truly what to know, it fascinates me on some discovery channel steez...I wish I lived in this utopia of beautiful women that makes me look at Lohan as average...and then makes me somehow conclude that she is 'less attractive' because other girls are also attractive...what's that like? I wanna live this reality, it must be wonderful!

Are we talking about scorching hot Mean Girls Lindsay Lohan....

or the current one? I'm sorry, but you don't need to live in a "utopia" to find better looking women than this :lol:
140421092213-lindsay-lohan-january-2014-story-top.jpg

wtf u can be allergic to alcohol? Maybe that's why I get bad hang overs.

Yep you can be allergic to alcohol some people of Asian descent have lower levels of an enzyme that processes alcohol. Hence the Asian glow and intolerance to liquor. Most of my Asian friends don't seem to have this tho, they drink like fishes. :lol:

im brown tho lol I cant drink for **** tho 1 beer and im done for 2 days smh

Are we talking about scorching hot Mean Girls Lindsay Lohan....

or the current one? I'm sorry, but you don't need to live in a "utopia" to find better looking women than this
laugh.gif

140421092213-lindsay-lohan-january-2014-story-top.jpg
Ok...I"ve done some googleling..currently she ain't that nice and looking at the future, outlook ain't pretty.

I retract earlier statement. I'm stuck in that "Mean Girls" world...

Currently she could get it, but she aint' the first one I check on at the party. I check her out, try with other girls, wait til around 2:30, check to see if she still has both heels, if she lost the left one, then Im' going smack at her....stragglers FTW.

Haven't met any white women that look 35 at 26 but I'll play.

You probably haven't seen any because of plastic surgery

Last edited:
Yep and black people may also have genes that may make them intellectually inferior??? (Some studies have been done but it's not a PC subject). 

you keep saying these things but you provide no source or scientific backing to your claims....

talks about black people being intellectually inferior... posts articles about kidney and obesity?

Back
Top Bottom