Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My situation is crazy. The one order with the normal GR J's shipped and my order with the better stuff I got a tracking number and shipped but it says it left Tennessee but there are no further updates. At least for what the Nike Reps lack in any sort of realistic information they make up in being really kind and nice. He said they would never cancel if the order is shipped and that is what it indicates in his computer. The guy told me they can't do anything unless the date of arrival has passed and I have not received the shipment.. So what do you guys think?
Mine said it was still in Memphis until this morning where it updated to my local UPS location. And then out for delivery a couple hours later.

its definitely odd they cancelled some orders BUT its also interesting seeing that a lot of the orders being cancelled look like someone's grocery list of shoes :lol:

Pleasantville, NJ, United States     03/18/2014     6:18 A.M.    Out For Delivery
03/18/2014     2:21 A.M.    Arrival Scan
Lawnside, NJ, United States     03/18/2014     1:23 A.M.    Departure Scan

smokin.gif

My situation is crazy. The one order with the normal GR J's shipped and my order with the better stuff I got a tracking number and shipped but it says it left Tennessee but there are no further updates. At least for what the Nike Reps lack in any sort of realistic information they make up in being really kind and nice. He said they would never cancel if the order is shipped and that is what it indicates in his computer. The guy told me they can't do anything unless the date of arrival has passed and I have not received the shipment.. So what do you guys think?
Give it sometime... your shipment is now in UPS hands.    

its definitely odd they cancelled some orders BUT its also interesting seeing that a lot of the orders being cancelled look like someone's grocery list of shoes :lol:

No kidding man. I took a wise man's advice from a few pages back "...just order whatever I can then work out the details later."
Thought I had a shot by staying away from the more attractive restock items, but then came the great equalizer.

No kidding man. I took a wise man's advice from a few pages back "...just order whatever I can then work out the details later."
Thought I had a shot by staying away from the more attractive restock items, but then came the great equalizer.

sorry dude... didn't mean to lead you in the wrong direction if I did.

Received my 3lab5's today.  Shoes look great, but have to say I'm a little disappointed.  Did anyone else's come in a generic box with a different label stuck on???

Nike sent me a generic box years ago when buying some charcoal IXs when they were on sale.
Odds are that the 3lab5 box was damaged too bad when being returned by the customer that originally had the shoes.

Don't forget a lot of these shoes are returns or cancelled orders.

Nike sent me a generic box years ago when buying some charcoal IXs when they were on sale.
Odds are that the 3lab5 box was damaged too bad when being returned by the customer that originally had the shoes.

right, but that doesnt clear nike in my book. have other boxes.  js

Last edited:

right, but that doesnt clear nike in my book. have other boxes.  js

Should just be happy to pay retail for those at this point. Guess a call to nike can get a discount code for a future purpose.

I'm not that upset about it.  The shoes are in perfect condition.  I did contact Nike just out of curiosity to see what they could do and they gave me a free 2 day shipping code.  ahahahahhaa. Was wondering if anybody else's orders came in a similar box.  I got lucky enough to get Gammas too and the packaging was all in tact for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom