Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was out buying diapers and formula for the baby when this restock happened. Still can't believe I missed out.  
mean.gif
 oregan foams and green gloves would have been copped. FML 

how many ordered pairs without bots? Just wondering if I stand a chance next restock.

youd stand a better chance if you
a. had an idea that one was coming (this thread really helped me personally)
b. go for the less limited shoes (leaves you a better chance of not coming out empty handed)
c. pay attention to the old page links having activity (learned this for this restock)

I can you this thread helped to be successful on restock day. I had heard the twitter rumblings a few days earlier but the day of the restock it was literally predicted right here. I knew it was coming and made sure I was logged in and refreshed every little bit. Thank you to all who contributed.

youd stand a better chance if you
a. had an idea that one was coming (this thread really helped me personally)
b. go for the less limited shoes (leaves you a better chance of not coming out empty handed)
c. pay attention to the old page links having activity (learned this for this restock)
What do you mean pay attention to old links having activity?  So your saying I should save the link for say the aunt pearls, and check it periodically?  At some point they'll pop back up?

I can you this thread helped to be successful on restock day. I had heard the twitter rumblings a few days earlier but the day of the restock it was literally predicted right here. I knew it was coming and made sure I was logged in and refreshed every little bit. Thank you to all who contributed.
this... tho I slacked as usual... dudes really cleaned up this time around vs whats been happened on the latest restocks.

Page monitor is a man's best friend on the computer

Thanks @af1 1982  I appreciate it, was just trying to contribute to everyone getting something good on the restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom