List of JB stores with "Urban/QS accounts" (update

I think you missed a couple for Wa.
Footaction Tacoma - it had all the QS Xiv's 3/4 XX's and the Tours and more...
Footlocker Southcenter Tukwila - Maize 13's Dmp's etc.....
Champs Southcenter Tukwila - DMp's

Thanks, TRu to my peeps. Are you positive about the Footlocker on Walzem? I have never seen any exclusive stuff in that store.

Besides I'm kind of pissed with them right now. When the citrus 7's released they told me the night before they released that they weren't opening until 10AM. On the day of the release I get there at 9:30. The door is still locked and they have me standing there for 15 minutes before they open the door. When they finally open the door at 9:45 they tell me that they are already sold out of sizes 10 -13. I asked the one guy with the beard how could that be and he claims that they had been open since 8AM. That is just total BS!!! They run a shady operation over there on Walzem. I don't know if I want to deal with those cats anymore. Luckily I was able to go over to Ingram and cop the Citrus 7's.

I'll try to hit up Champs next month on those Black/Caro 5's.

NASHVILLE, TN
Phat Kaps (Hickory Hollow Mall)
City G.E.A.R. (Hickory Hollow Mall)
Men of Fashion (Hickory Hollow Mall)
Athlete's Foot (on Jefferson)

Thanks to seasoned vet and Cameron Nelson. Posts like this eliminate a lot of questions.
NT refs; if i could only dunk; crmsnghst77; MJ ETERNAL MVP; just4kickz;

Quote:
Where can I get Grape Vs in LA when they come out?Near the Valley area.Is shiekhs getting them?

Where are you located?

I know that the shiekh in Northridge you can't rely on them. Very shady.

This needs to be sticked ASAP
Im drug free, Alchol free, and thats why I'm better than you

well you might as well put SOUTH CAROLINA as one store cause we only got one = /. foot action in florence. haha
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

NikeTalks very own Myspace Detective.

Other Stores In Cleveland, Ohio would be....
City Blue (All Locations:Randall Park Mall, East Cleveland, and Downtown Cleveland)
Next Urban Gear and Music (All Locations:Randall Park Mall, Richmond Town Square, Shaker Square, and Akron)
Next was the only store in Cleveland to get Chambray VII's and Tour IV's not to mention other things like Fantastic 4 pack, Kashima antler 95's and 97.......they just don't get SB's.

Elizabeth,New Jersey
Magic Sneakers
Broad Street

Sorry don't know the exact adress but they have a Urban/QS account. They always get J's a week early just the price on the release date :smh:
nono.gif

[/b]​
Que, que​

BROOKLYN, NY:
Spicy Action has every nike/jordan shoe.

FOR SALE- NIKE TOTAL FOAMPOSITE MAX SIZE 9 BLACK/BLACK PRICE $225.00 NYC MEET OR WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP ONLY
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

hmm this is interesting, alongside the info added by kday.

I thought in the sfbay Finishline and Footaction all got similar stock. Where does Sheikh fit into all of this?

If I understand this correctly, this list is all of the stores which have the ability to buy L'Style stock if they want to, but not all of them buy everything or the same amount. right?
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." -

thanks for this list. much appreciated.

and why am i not surprised that the list for LA spots isn't bigger? lol. I'm sure there's more out there. It would really help us out here... :\
ohwell.gif

[/b]

Bruno - to answer your question, no account is allowed to buy LS "if they want to." JB makes a set number of pre-packs, and they allocate it to the top of their food chain (equivalent to Energy stores) to book it in. LS is very much a controlled distribution, so it will only be in exact doors that JB sales wants them in, and the list is very tight.

Brooklyn NY & the Bronx
Jimmy Jazz...always gets good stuff

Models?

160 bustin out one of his old spots y'all. Spicy Hot!! :evil:
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom