List of JB stores with "Urban/QS accounts" (update

Other than Shiek's, any other places in San Diego, CA

Thanks all in advance. This is really good info.

does anybody know if their are any UA stores in the cape coral/fort myer/naples florida area? also the tampa bay stores, university? is that the name of the mall or what? lookin for size 13 J's and dunks as well. [email protected] thanks guys! I NEED HELP!!

i just came back from new york, and this was posted after i left for the airport. i really could have used this, if only it was one day earlier. oh well tuff luck for me.

hey Cam,

For North Carolina, add Salisbury's Athletes Foot to the list. I believe they have an urban account and they get the majority of the J's as well as a few premium forces as well.

[/b]

Good Stuff 160!, keep naming the over retail spots, for the lowballers who are too lazy to campout and make connections.

Quote:
Good Stuff 160!, keep naming the over retail spots, for the lowballers who are too lazy to campout and make connections.
: I saw the store owner sell stuff that you would not believe. Spicy Action is at 714 Broadway in Brooklyn nyc.I

I HAVE MANY DEADSTOCK NIKES/JORDANS FOR SALE IN ONLY 2 SIZES 8.5 AND 9 IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER IN THE NYC AREA I CAN DO A MANHATTAN MEET UP OR I CAN SHIP OUTSIDE NYC IF YOU PAY SHIPPING EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected]
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP ONLY
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

SACRAMENTO, CA
Shiekh (Downtown Plaza) is a "Urban/QS accounts" got my Pacifics VII down their

"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." (MJ)

damn you guys blew up all my spots. oh well. at least i got a couple more places to hit up when i need something.

what up yall, i got one to add for my indiana peeps

Athlete' s Foot - Fort Wayne, IN (Southgate Plaza)
Sincerely,
The Invader

ORLANDO, FL
Footaction (florida mall)
Mens closet (SR 50)
:smh:
nono.gif
we should get more

There is a store called Next that is in Richmond Mall in cleveland and a store in Akron that are Urban accts.

CT?
Shoes are addicting.....I need a job

Been a Jordan fan since September 28,1993, The day I was born

ok at least now i noe where to get the grape and the black and blue 5... but do u noe where niketown is in NY {FOR EXAMPLE THE AVENUE OR STREET}

I could've sworn Footlocker in Arden has an Urban account because they sold some limited shoes. I dunno about Champs.
AN FRANCISCO GIANTS
GOT THE EYE OF THE TIGER, THE HEART OF A FIGHTER - Lil Wayne
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS

Do any spots in OKlahoma City have an urban account.Can someone please let me know and pm me becaue i really need to know.Besides the footaction at Crossroads mall there are no stores that get limited shoes like the mist blues or tours. We do have sneakerheads in OKC and we should be taken care of.

Back
Top Bottom