List of JB stores with "Urban/QS accounts" (update

are all those places in indiana in indy?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

^ most of em except for the one i mentioned in my post above.. which is in fort wayne, in
Sincerely,
The Invader

will the black/caro V release in vegas?? since the Vs are limited and i dont see vegas in that list...help please!!

Athletic House is a store in Leesurg, VA that gets all Jordans besides L'Styles and it gets almost all limited and quickstrike forces and other nikes
******** - Superbowl XLI
Will Trade Autographed ******** Stuff for Jordans and Air Force Ones - Get At Me

Hey, Cam ... I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of editing your original post to clean a few things up.

- put the states in alphabetical order
- put the cities in alphabetical order under the states
- put the stores in alphabetical order under the cities
- put a dash at the beginning of every store (to help separate entries)
- bolded the states and put them in x-large font (to make them easier to find when you scroll down)
- all cities in ALL CAPS (again, to make them easier to find)

Aside from that, I didn't know if 'Honorable Stores' was an ENTRY for Indiana, or if it was a category (Like, "These are honorable stores:"), so I put a dash in front of it, thinking that it was a store entry.

Also, I separated the DC/Maryland category you had. I left the stores you had and put them as Maryland, then created a new (and currently empty) DC category.

Hope you don't mind.
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

Awesome idea!!! Just thought I'd clean it up a bit for easier viewing.

happy.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< !!! [/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

yea man, Connecticut is missing from this list, so is Westchester County NY. Anyone got the info?

PROPS to 23ska for cleaning everything up!! :D
happy.gif

It can't help BUT be better accesible in the future!
You need ALL WHITE AF1's? You have to get them from someplace else...I'm out of stock!!

so are all athlete's foot in chicago going to have grapes b/c there one a few blocks from my house.also so there is no way you can get these online other that resellers.

Does anyone have the List of JB stores with Urban/QS accounts in the EastBay Area/Oakland?????????THANKS

I didn't see anyone talk about MEMPHIS, so I'll give it a shot.

City Gear (Southland Mall, Hickory Ridge Mall, Raliegh Springs Mall Locations)

Marty's (Southland Mall, Hickory Ridge Mall, Raliegh Springs Mall Locations)

Footlocker (Southland Mall)
*This was the only location in Memphis that carried the DMP outside of the Nike Employee Store
DS Air Jordan Chambray VII's Size 10 $190 shipped
DS Air Force 1 Premium Wht/Wht Size 10 $120 shipped

[email protected]

Only three spots in NJ? DAYAM! too many ppl here and not enough spots. GR MArs were sold out the First day!!!!!!!!!
V > VI > IV > VII > XVII > XI > X

does anyone know of any stores in arizona could you please shed some light on Az.thanks in advance.

I just moved to Connecticut, any spots around Hartford area? Wish I was still in NC where I know how things go.
[/b]

the La Brea Undftd doesnt have an urban account?
"Rhyme after rhyme it's the same topic
What make you think you hardcore cuz you was raised in the projects
Broke *** finally got a hundred in your pocket
Now you on the mic spittin' money's no object"
-Binary Star

thanks for the M-Town shout out ljnelms. (BMS)
as far as TRASHVILLE, TN...
City Gear and Phatkaps at Hickory Hollow Mall
ERA at Rivergate Mall
ummm.... that's about it

Back
Top Bottom