Little Things that are Devastating

-Trying to use a public toilet, only to find out someone left their d00 and didn't flush ..
-Getting rice on your sock. It's a real b' when it dries up and hardens.

-Getting hit in the nose

-Being late to a movie and Missing the Previews

-Wearing a hat that goes with your outfit to a club and when you get there they say "No hats Allowed"

-Jamming your finger

-Getting hit in the nose

-Being late to a movie and Missing the Previews

-Wearing a hat that goes with your outfit to a club and when you get there they say "No hats Allowed"

-Jamming your finger

Cutting your fingernail just a fraction of an inch too short.

the sting that ensues for the rest of the week.

Cutting your fingernail just a fraction of an inch too short.

the sting that ensues for the rest of the week.

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

Taking a dump (soft texture) and using half of the toilet roll to wipe yourself.

Realizing about 10 mins later that you didn't wipe it all because you start getting a really itchy butt.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Taking a dump (soft texture) and using half of the toilet roll to wipe yourself.

Realizing about 10 mins later that you didn't wipe it all because you start getting a really itchy butt.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Getting a muscle cramp in your quad or calf.

I swear the only thing more painful than those two is getting hit in the man region.

Getting a muscle cramp in your quad or calf.

I swear the only thing more painful than those two is getting hit in the man region.

product_shot.jpg

It'll change your life.  I don't even travel without them now. 

product_shot.jpg

It'll change your life.  I don't even travel without them now. 

Accidently farting while working out (especially with a bunch of dime pieces around the gym).

Accidently farting while working out (especially with a bunch of dime pieces around the gym).

Back
Top Bottom