Little Things that are Devastating

Stepping in dirty water with your bare feet 
sick.gif

watching a tv SHOW THATS very entertaining than it goes on commercial....

than u change channels and find something decently entertaining.... than its 8:58 and u forgot about the other show...
frown.gif
thats the worst

nah nah nah the worst is ummmm falling asleep when u want to go workout......

nah nah %%++ that %%++ that... the worst is going with your boy, who wants you to come along with this chick he meant, so the vibe can be cool, and he tells her to bring a chick....... only to find out the the girl couldnt make it, or if she does, she is ugly #*% a mutha****a.

than u change channels and find something decently entertaining.... than its 8:58 and u forgot about the other show...
frown.gif
thats the worst

nah nah %%++ that %%++ that... the worst is going with your boy, who wants you to come along with this chick he meant, so the vibe can be cool, and he tells her to bring a chick....... only to find out the the girl couldnt make it, or if she does, she is ugly #*% a mutha****a.

frown.gif
thats the worst

nah nah !##* that !##* that... the worst is going with your boy, who wants you to come along with this chick he meant, so the vibe can be cool, and he tells her to bring a chick....... only to find out the the girl couldnt make it, or if she does, she is ugly %!+ a mutha****a.

lol GOOD $##* whoever said white screen of death.. i copied my post incase it happened and it did...
pimp.gif

frown.gif
thats the worst

nah nah !##* that !##* that... the worst is going with your boy, who wants you to come along with this chick he meant, so the vibe can be cool, and he tells her to bring a chick....... only to find out the the girl couldnt make it, or if she does, she is ugly %!+ a mutha****a.

lol GOOD $##* whoever said white screen of death.. i copied my post incase it happened and it did...
pimp.gif

stepping on wet tissue or a wet band aid... I used to border line throw up when this happened when I was younger, had to cop the swim shoes asap...

lose something inside your room ex. keys, remote, etc... tear the room apart looking for said item then see them in the most obvious place, (on the bed, next to the tv, etc..)

accidentally sitting on my fitted or someone else sitting on it...

someone calling you, you miss the call but immediately call back and they dont answer...

stepping on wet tissue or a wet band aid... I used to border line throw up when this happened when I was younger, had to cop the swim shoes asap...

lose something inside your room ex. keys, remote, etc... tear the room apart looking for said item then see them in the most obvious place, (on the bed, next to the tv, etc..)

accidentally sitting on my fitted or someone else sitting on it...

someone calling you, you miss the call but immediately call back and they dont answer...

hitting your hip on a corner
stubbing your toe
getting a paper cut where the skin flexes (between fingers)

stubbing your toe

stubbing your toe

stubbing your toe

Back
Top Bottom