Little Things that are Devastating

Too many in here to quote.
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Eating something spicy and your eye starts itching and you forget that you have stuff on your hands and scratch your eye.

Burn.

laugh.gif
I do this as well.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Eating something spicy and your eye starts itching and you forget that you have stuff on your hands and scratch your eye.

Burn.

laugh.gif
I do this as well.

when the cowboys lose

when girls who are gassed up try to front on the god.

the state of texas and saints fans.

that is all.

when the cowboys lose

when girls who are gassed up try to front on the god.

the state of texas and saints fans.

that is all.

Finding the perfect parking spot far and away from other cars... just to have a car park next to you when returning
mad.gif

Finding the perfect parking spot far and away from other cars... just to have a car park next to you when returning
mad.gif

burning your mouth on a fresh hot pocket

squeezing citrus in your eye

sitting on the couch for hours, getting up, falling over and hitting your head on something from the headrush

having to sneeze while peeing/poopin' or while needing to fart in class.

This thread reminds me of this:

laugh.gif

burning your mouth on a fresh hot pocket

squeezing citrus in your eye

sitting on the couch for hours, getting up, falling over and hitting your head on something from the headrush

having to sneeze while peeing/poopin' or while needing to fart in class.

This thread reminds me of this:

laugh.gif

Waking up and realizing that you are gonna be really late and you rush to get ready and everything and as you're ready to leave,you're reminded that its daylight savings time 
30t6p3b.gif

Waking up and realizing that you are gonna be really late and you rush to get ready and everything and as you're ready to leave,you're reminded that its daylight savings time 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom