Little Things that are Devastating

After paying bills, tuition, gas etc. On payday only to notice you have barely enough to get Happy Meal until next payday
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

After paying bills, tuition, gas etc. On payday only to notice you have barely enough to get Happy Meal until next payday
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

missing that one chick's B-day when that was your chance to get back on with the "Hey, I was just calling to say HBD" demo
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

missing that one chick's B-day when that was your chance to get back on with the "Hey, I was just calling to say HBD" demo
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-Going to a urinal, do your little shake when you finish peeing only for little drops of urine to get on your light colored Chinos.

-Putting the drink to your lips, realize youre about 1/2 inch away from your mouth and spill some on your shirt.

-Drooling while sleeping on the train only to find that attractive young lady sit right across from you.

-Going to work in the morning, see really good lookin girl with a crazy body, all her friends get on the next train stop and they start talking about their homework, then you realize shes still in H.S.

- Turn all lights off, grab the remote, get comfortable in bed, then you realize you forgot to pee.

-Going to a urinal, do your little shake when you finish peeing only for little drops of urine to get on your light colored Chinos.

-Putting the drink to your lips, realize youre about 1/2 inch away from your mouth and spill some on your shirt.

-Drooling while sleeping on the train only to find that attractive young lady sit right across from you.

-Going to work in the morning, see really good lookin girl with a crazy body, all her friends get on the next train stop and they start talking about their homework, then you realize shes still in H.S.

- Turn all lights off, grab the remote, get comfortable in bed, then you realize you forgot to pee.

Originally Posted by Murda He

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
 damn
..this one just happened to me: BITING ALUMINUM FOIL (from a Chipotle burrito) 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
 damn
..this one just happened to me: BITING ALUMINUM FOIL (from a Chipotle burrito) 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheFlyGaijin

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Watching movies with your parents that have sex scenes

30t6p3b.gif

im 18 and i still find it extremely awkward.

my dad is horrible. he always looks back at me and my brother.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Not even just sex scenes, but any kissing scenes.

Originally Posted by TheFlyGaijin

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Watching movies with your parents that have sex scenes

30t6p3b.gif

im 18 and i still find it extremely awkward.

my dad is horrible. he always looks back at me and my brother.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Not even just sex scenes, but any kissing scenes.

Back
Top Bottom