Little Things that are Devastating

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Waking up before your alarm goes off. Look up and see you got 30 more minutes you could be sleepin, but you know your *#% aint fallin back asleep
It's ok if it's like 30, but the worst is if it's like 10 minutes before my alarm or something
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Waking up before your alarm goes off. Look up and see you got 30 more minutes you could be sleepin, but you know your *#% aint fallin back asleep
It's ok if it's like 30, but the worst is if it's like 10 minutes before my alarm or something
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

There's way too many to quote, but also
-Wanting to eat some cereal and finding that someone left crumbs in the box
-Realizing too late I'm using a fork that was wasn't washed well and still has old food crusted on it
-Getting a calf cramp the moment I jump
-Asking someone if the food is hot and they say no, I bite and burn my mouth, and they say "Oh I thought you meant spicy hot"
-Dirt or hair on my contacts
-Purposely parking in a space far away from everyone else and coming back out to see that someone just HAD to ignore the 100 other open spaces and park right next to me mad close to the lines or extra crooked - then I have to take a few minutes to check for scratches or dents
-And for some reason, I really hate dropping things

There's way too many to quote, but also
-Wanting to eat some cereal and finding that someone left crumbs in the box
-Realizing too late I'm using a fork that was wasn't washed well and still has old food crusted on it
-Getting a calf cramp the moment I jump
-Asking someone if the food is hot and they say no, I bite and burn my mouth, and they say "Oh I thought you meant spicy hot"
-Dirt or hair on my contacts
-Purposely parking in a space far away from everyone else and coming back out to see that someone just HAD to ignore the 100 other open spaces and park right next to me mad close to the lines or extra crooked - then I have to take a few minutes to check for scratches or dents
-And for some reason, I really hate dropping things

At school feeling real fresh leaving class got some nice kicks or a clean cut and fresh outfit, or maybe you were just feeling yourself that day only to notice that you've been walkin around with your backpack open

FTL
tired.gif

At school feeling real fresh leaving class got some nice kicks or a clean cut and fresh outfit, or maybe you were just feeling yourself that day only to notice that you've been walkin around with your backpack open

FTL
tired.gif

Being out in public doing your thing, conversating etc... to only realize that you had a phat booger hangin off the tip of a long %+* nose hair once you get back in your car. smh.. just wipe it off baby, wipe it off

Being out in public doing your thing, conversating etc... to only realize that you had a phat booger hangin off the tip of a long %+* nose hair once you get back in your car. smh.. just wipe it off baby, wipe it off

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

FTL
tired.gif

That or zipper down
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

FTL
tired.gif

That or zipper down
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom