Little Things that are Devastating

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

Dressing real good and better than usual, then you go out and see no one of importance. It makes it feel like a day wasted or something.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Condom breaking.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

Dressing real good and better than usual, then you go out and see no one of importance. It makes it feel like a day wasted or something.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Condom breaking.

making a really nice plate (collection of bomb food, or personal favorites) and then a family member comes over, crouches in, and steals bites of food...sister & moms got it bad
mad.gif
mad.gif

making a really nice plate (collection of bomb food, or personal favorites) and then a family member comes over, crouches in, and steals bites of food...sister & moms got it bad
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

People singing your favourite song TERRIBLY, I always cringe and shed a small tear. Especially when I'm high.
Little kids touching things that don't belong to them, breaking something and getting away with it.
People complaining about joints burning fast (which they don't) even though they've never smoked one.
Having a friend put songs on your iPod and he/she didn't make a playlist so there are MAD songs just creeping.
People catching feelings over social networking sites.
Rap arguments.
Piping a female from behind, she has an orgasm, collapses and damn near snaps your pipe. It's even worse when YOU'RE NOT DONE.

People singing your favourite song TERRIBLY, I always cringe and shed a small tear. Especially when I'm high.
Little kids touching things that don't belong to them, breaking something and getting away with it.
People complaining about joints burning fast (which they don't) even though they've never smoked one.
Having a friend put songs on your iPod and he/she didn't make a playlist so there are MAD songs just creeping.
People catching feelings over social networking sites.
Rap arguments.
Piping a female from behind, she has an orgasm, collapses and damn near snaps your pipe. It's even worse when YOU'RE NOT DONE.

Being hungry, checking your fridge for something to eat, and realizing, there's nothing really to eat.

....and then re-checking the fridge 5 mins later to the same result.

Being hungry, checking your fridge for something to eat, and realizing, there's nothing really to eat.

....and then re-checking the fridge 5 mins later to the same result.

Originally Posted by Diego

-Going to a urinal, do your little shake when you finish peeing only for little drops of urine to get on your light colored Chinos.

-Putting the drink to your lips, realize youre about 1/2 inch away from your mouth and spill some on your shirt.

-Drooling while sleeping on the train only to find that attractive young lady sit right across from you.

-Going to work in the morning, see really good lookin girl with a crazy body, all her friends get on the next train stop and they start talking about their homework, then you realize shes still in H.S.

- Turn all lights off, grab the remote, get comfortable in bed, then you realize you forgot to pee.

prolly the things i do on a frequent basis, 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

-Going to a urinal, do your little shake when you finish peeing only for little drops of urine to get on your light colored Chinos.

-Putting the drink to your lips, realize youre about 1/2 inch away from your mouth and spill some on your shirt.

-Drooling while sleeping on the train only to find that attractive young lady sit right across from you.

-Going to work in the morning, see really good lookin girl with a crazy body, all her friends get on the next train stop and they start talking about their homework, then you realize shes still in H.S.

- Turn all lights off, grab the remote, get comfortable in bed, then you realize you forgot to pee.

prolly the things i do on a frequent basis, 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Cereal but no milk
weed but no swisher
losing by a point in madden
leaving the lights on in the whip
gas light on E
overdrafting charge just by being 50cent short
drving too close behind me
few things that make me blow

Cereal but no milk
weed but no swisher
losing by a point in madden
leaving the lights on in the whip
gas light on E
overdrafting charge just by being 50cent short
drving too close behind me
few things that make me blow

Whooping some dude on NBA 2K just to have him quit with 10 secs left 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Going grocery shopping and thinking you bought everything you need then when you get home you remember that you're out of something.
Eating out with friends only to have them go the bathroom when the check arrives
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sitting in a desk during a meeting or in class only to have your foot fall asleep and trying to stomp and move it around without anyone noticing.
Drinking hot soup and have it burn your tongue and not being able to really taste flavor for about a day.
Seeing a person you sort of know somewhere and trying to figure out weather to say hi or just ignore them and then they make eye contact with you
30t6p3b.gif

Waiting for someone somewhere public and messing around with your phone to try and not look awkward.
Hitting your funny bone.
Type out a whole essay and thinking you have it saved then trying to open it up when its due only to see you forgot to save it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Trying to dunk only to get rejected by the rim in front of everyone
tired.gif

Tripping while guarding someone only to have everyone saying "You just got yo ankles broke!!!!!"
indifferent.gif

Whooping some dude on NBA 2K just to have him quit with 10 secs left 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Going grocery shopping and thinking you bought everything you need then when you get home you remember that you're out of something.
Eating out with friends only to have them go the bathroom when the check arrives
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sitting in a desk during a meeting or in class only to have your foot fall asleep and trying to stomp and move it around without anyone noticing.
Drinking hot soup and have it burn your tongue and not being able to really taste flavor for about a day.
Seeing a person you sort of know somewhere and trying to figure out weather to say hi or just ignore them and then they make eye contact with you
30t6p3b.gif

Waiting for someone somewhere public and messing around with your phone to try and not look awkward.
Hitting your funny bone.
Type out a whole essay and thinking you have it saved then trying to open it up when its due only to see you forgot to save it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Trying to dunk only to get rejected by the rim in front of everyone
tired.gif

Tripping while guarding someone only to have everyone saying "You just got yo ankles broke!!!!!"
indifferent.gif

Waking up and your arm isnt working because you cut off the circulation in it. You have to wait a few seconds for it to restore itself.

Back
Top Bottom