Little Things that are Devastating

Doing your daily cleaning on your "member" and accidentally getting soap and or body wash in your pee hole

Doing your daily cleaning on your "member" and accidentally getting soap and or body wash in your pee hole

having to rub your eye in a public place then its all red and %***.
mad.gif

^ yesss

- Putting your hand in your pocket to get something when the tip of a pen or pencil goes in between your fingernail and finger tip.

^ yesss

- Putting your hand in your pocket to get something when the tip of a pen or pencil goes in between your fingernail and finger tip.

When you're taking a poop and your poop is all bout out, and you cut it off early and it takes forever to get the rest of that %!!! out!

Absolute worst!!

When you're taking a poop and your poop is all bout out, and you cut it off early and it takes forever to get the rest of that %!!! out!

Absolute worst!!

In college, feeling like you're ready to eat at the cafeteria or study in the 24 hour lab but realizing that you forgot your ID.
Wearing something that you used to wear years ago, and then having the thought "Why did I wear this?"

In college, feeling like you're ready to eat at the cafeteria or study in the 24 hour lab but realizing that you forgot your ID.
Wearing something that you used to wear years ago, and then having the thought "Why did I wear this?"

When you're doin laundry but you're rushin through trying to get done so you can do something else and you forget to put any softeners/detergents in with the load.
indifferent.gif

When you're doin laundry but you're rushin through trying to get done so you can do something else and you forget to put any softeners/detergents in with the load.
indifferent.gif

this is all one series of events. i hate when this happens to me

-Make plans with cute female
-She seems exicted o hang out / go out/ party etc.
-The day comes shes nowhere to be found
-The day after hits you up like nothing happened

SMFH.
its not like my feelings are hurt. but come on. if your gonna pull some crap like that dont even make plans.

SMFH.
its not like my feelings are hurt. but come on. if your gonna pull some crap like that dont even make plans.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

when parents buy a burger king meal and my bro end up with burger, sister got fries and i end up with the drink
frown.gif
I guess Im not the only one who watches "Everybody Hates Chris."
This happened to me once, girl tells me she wants to shop downtown, 2 minutes into it, comes up and tells me she's not in the mood.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

when parents buy a burger king meal and my bro end up with burger, sister got fries and i end up with the drink
frown.gif
I guess Im not the only one who watches "Everybody Hates Chris."
This happened to me once, girl tells me she wants to shop downtown, 2 minutes into it, comes up and tells me she's not in the mood.

Originally Posted by MECKS

SMFH.

smh and lol i do that alot to some shorties.. i know its not good.. but i think i do it because i feel like females are gonna take it some sort of way so i just don't tell them...

i know i have to change that..

but lil things i hate, are when a shorty tries to kiss me and her breath kicking..
sick.gif

when its nighttime and ima bout to head to bed time just FLIESSSS by..

and waking up when im tired
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

SMFH.

smh and lol i do that alot to some shorties.. i know its not good.. but i think i do it because i feel like females are gonna take it some sort of way so i just don't tell them...

i know i have to change that..

but lil things i hate, are when a shorty tries to kiss me and her breath kicking..
sick.gif

when its nighttime and ima bout to head to bed time just FLIESSSS by..

and waking up when im tired
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom