Little Things that are Devastating

Pee droplets when putting it back if your pants even after you shook it out smh
Hangnails
Somebody walking close behind you walks on your heel

Pee droplets when putting it back if your pants even after you shook it out smh
Hangnails
Somebody walking close behind you walks on your heel

Hot pockets....

I am always dying to eat them as soon as they get out of the microwave but they never cool off EVER

Shovel hot filling into mouth and have no skin on roof of mouth for a day or two....then repeat when it grows back.

Hot pockets....

I am always dying to eat them as soon as they get out of the microwave but they never cool off EVER

Shovel hot filling into mouth and have no skin on roof of mouth for a day or two....then repeat when it grows back.

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

catching a leg cramp while u piping shortie.....omfg!!
Co-sign.
Real talk
laugh.gif

the lil bump on your tongue from burning your tongue.... banging your pinky toe..... and roaches haven't seen one in 4years im blessed.

the lil bump on your tongue from burning your tongue.... banging your pinky toe..... and roaches haven't seen one in 4years im blessed.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

When you're doin laundry but you're rushin through trying to get done so you can do something else and you forget to put any softeners/detergents in with the load.
indifferent.gif

this and when you forget to turn the dryer on, come back an hour later to still wet clothes

Originally Posted by StonedFace

When you're doin laundry but you're rushin through trying to get done so you can do something else and you forget to put any softeners/detergents in with the load.
indifferent.gif

this and when you forget to turn the dryer on, come back an hour later to still wet clothes

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

nosebleeds in the shower.
Not in the shower, but this used to happen to me when I'd wash my face. I know it was about a month where this happened to me...EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

nosebleeds in the shower.
Not in the shower, but this used to happen to me when I'd wash my face. I know it was about a month where this happened to me...EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
30t6p3b.gif

mosquito bites on your feet.. walkin around trying scratch the underneath your sock way inside your sneaker area... eventually you just have to take off your shoe and murk that bite.

SMFH

Back
Top Bottom