Little Things that are Devastating

mosquito bites on your feet.. walkin around trying scratch the underneath your sock way inside your sneaker area... eventually you just have to take off your shoe and murk that bite.

SMFH

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

mosquito bites on your feet.. walkin around trying scratch the underneath your sock way inside your sneaker area... eventually you just have to take off your shoe and murk that bite.

SMFH
Yo, just wondering what school you go to?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

SMFH
Yo, just wondering what school you go to?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

this is all one series of events. i hate when this happens to me

-Make plans with cute female
-She seems exicted o hang out / go out/ party etc.
-The day comes shes nowhere to be found
-The day after hits you up like nothing happened

SMFH.
its not like my feelings are hurt. but come on. if your gonna pull some crap like that dont even make plans.

I feel you on this, happened to me before.
Feelings not hurt but forreal c'mon.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

this is all one series of events. i hate when this happens to me

-Make plans with cute female
-She seems exicted o hang out / go out/ party etc.
-The day comes shes nowhere to be found
-The day after hits you up like nothing happened

SMFH.
its not like my feelings are hurt. but come on. if your gonna pull some crap like that dont even make plans.

I feel you on this, happened to me before.
Feelings not hurt but forreal c'mon.
indifferent.gif

Dudes know wussup..When you're peeing in a public bathroom at a urinal and those few splashes of pee hit you on your arms
sick.gif

Also when your standing peeing (usually at home) and somehow splashes of water come out the bowl and hits you on your legs
while your peeing (Happens all too often
grin.gif
  x
tired.gif
)

Dudes know wussup..When you're peeing in a public bathroom at a urinal and those few splashes of pee hit you on your arms
sick.gif

Also when your standing peeing (usually at home) and somehow splashes of water come out the bowl and hits you on your legs
while your peeing (Happens all too often
grin.gif
  x
tired.gif
)

Girls not returning BBMs...seriously...you READ them... just respond...please...
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Also people who are "busy" but off tweeting and making Facebook messages...Its really a slap in the face.

I swear nothing annoys me more.
mad.gif

Girls not returning BBMs...seriously...you READ them... just respond...please...
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Also people who are "busy" but off tweeting and making Facebook messages...Its really a slap in the face.

mad.gif

Getting to a large dinner 15 minutes late and sitting next to the people who no one really wants to talk to.

Getting to a large dinner 15 minutes late and sitting next to the people who no one really wants to talk to.

- Egg yolk dropping in my egg whites.
- Falling asleep on my arm until it becomes so numb, that I think I'm resting on inanimate object.

- Searching for an album longer than I usually do, finding the album, and the album turns out to suck.

- Egg yolk dropping in my egg whites.
- Falling asleep on my arm until it becomes so numb, that I think I'm resting on inanimate object.

- Searching for an album longer than I usually do, finding the album, and the album turns out to suck.

Slamming your head on the bars when you fall asleep.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Your head hurts and you look like a fool to everyone who caught it

Slamming your head on the bars when you fall asleep.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Your head hurts and you look like a fool to everyone who caught it

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

mad.gif
This.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

mad.gif
This.

When people sit beside you in the movie theater...
When the Controller or Phone is on the other couch or something after you sit down.

When people sit beside you in the movie theater...
When the Controller or Phone is on the other couch or something after you sit down.

Back
Top Bottom