Little Things that are Devastating

Dressing real good and better than usual, then you go out and see no one of importance. It makes it feel like a day wasted or something.
laugh.gif

Dressing real good and better than usual, then you go out and see no one of importance. It makes it feel like a day wasted or something.
laugh.gif

idk if this happens to anyone else maybe its a height thing but, hitting your hip on the door knob
30t6p3b.gif
make me wanna drop dead

idk if this happens to anyone else maybe its a height thing but, hitting your hip on the door knob
30t6p3b.gif
make me wanna drop dead

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Master Zik

What kind of soap devastates your pee hole? *Do not want* Just wanna stay clear of it or are you like cutting yourself down there cuz you're scared the hole is going to close up like a healing wound?
Yo son, I'm no one to judge you but do you wash your genitalia areas?

Even when you are just getting the sack there is a high potential of soap suds entering the penis hole. As a season veteran you learn to ward it off but every once in a while you get caught slippin'
Again, what soap are you using? I wash my genitals all the time and the soap or soap suds aint ever devastating my pee hole. Maybe you scrubbing too hard fam.

Since when does regular old soap devastate your pee hole? You using dish washing soap?

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Master Zik

What kind of soap devastates your pee hole? *Do not want* Just wanna stay clear of it or are you like cutting yourself down there cuz you're scared the hole is going to close up like a healing wound?
Yo son, I'm no one to judge you but do you wash your genitalia areas?

Even when you are just getting the sack there is a high potential of soap suds entering the penis hole. As a season veteran you learn to ward it off but every once in a while you get caught slippin'
Again, what soap are you using? I wash my genitals all the time and the soap or soap suds aint ever devastating my pee hole. Maybe you scrubbing too hard fam.

Since when does regular old soap devastate your pee hole? You using dish washing soap?

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

laugh.gif
Thee Worst!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

laugh.gif
Thee Worst!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Waking up, stretching your legs in bed and getting a cramp in your calf.
frown.gif
That #$*+ has me rolling in my bed for 5 minutes straight lookin like I tore an ACL or something
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Waking up, stretching your legs in bed and getting a cramp in your calf.
frown.gif
That #$*+ has me rolling in my bed for 5 minutes straight lookin like I tore an ACL or something
30t6p3b.gif

Studying all night just to oversleep the alarm and miss the exam in the morning. Have to beg the professor to let you retake it
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Studying all night just to oversleep the alarm and miss the exam in the morning. Have to beg the professor to let you retake it
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Putting on your shirt too soon after applying deodorant and finding those lines down the side of your shirt hours later.

Back
Top Bottom