Little Things that are Devastating

Starting a new game of ________________ on Xbox 360 only to get to a waypoint, and realize the hard drive isn't in or there's no more space to save files!
30t6p3b.gif
Man DAMN!

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

- Hitting Your elbow on something.
- Biting into a pop sickle with your two front teeth.
- Soap in the pee hole (extremely devastating)

Did this the other day 
frown.gif
 ..wasnt sure what the cause was but now i know, thanks NT
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

- Hitting Your elbow on something.
- Biting into a pop sickle with your two front teeth.
- Soap in the pee hole (extremely devastating)

Did this the other day 
frown.gif
 ..wasnt sure what the cause was but now i know, thanks NT
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

while watchin som p0rn your computer freezes and somebody walks in the room and you cant do nothing about, and if you unlplug the computer you look suspiscious.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 you got me dyin. Sounds like a classic NT comic story. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this happened to me yesterday night , i got caught man the whole situation was too awkard, smh !

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

while watchin som p0rn your computer freezes and somebody walks in the room and you cant do nothing about, and if you unlplug the computer you look suspiscious.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 you got me dyin. Sounds like a classic NT comic story. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this happened to me yesterday night , i got caught man the whole situation was too awkard, smh !

- being late for a movie because of someone else taking their time
indifferent.gif

- missing out on an epic event and hearing your friends talk about it later
grin.gif

- just like someone else said having a new pair of shoes but nothing to go with them (S/O to the Griffeys, that freshwater color is damn near impossible to find)
mad.gif

- leaving home but forgetting your car keys in the house after you already locked yourself out
mad.gif

- getting hot and heavy with a girl and right when you go for the panties she tells you she's on her period
mad.gif

- Dropping your iphone praying it's okay and seeing that inevitable crack 
frown.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

qS3vC8PE7j8dWuuvSvxn4HsJamNSJP2a

- being late for a movie because of someone else taking their time
indifferent.gif

- missing out on an epic event and hearing your friends talk about it later
grin.gif

- just like someone else said having a new pair of shoes but nothing to go with them (S/O to the Griffeys, that freshwater color is damn near impossible to find)
mad.gif

- leaving home but forgetting your car keys in the house after you already locked yourself out
mad.gif

- getting hot and heavy with a girl and right when you go for the panties she tells you she's on her period
mad.gif

- Dropping your iphone praying it's okay and seeing that inevitable crack 
frown.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

qS3vC8PE7j8dWuuvSvxn4HsJamNSJP2a

Setting your alarm for 8pm instead of 8am.....wind up waking up and being late for work by at least 3 hours.

Waking up in the morning only to step in some fresh cat vomit/hairball....barefoot.

Pouring a bowl of cereal only to realize as you open the fridge that you forgot to pick up milk last night.

Taking a massive morning $#!& only to find out you have one sliver of TP on the last roll you have.

Setting your alarm for 8pm instead of 8am.....wind up waking up and being late for work by at least 3 hours.

Waking up in the morning only to step in some fresh cat vomit/hairball....barefoot.

Pouring a bowl of cereal only to realize as you open the fridge that you forgot to pick up milk last night.

Taking a massive morning $#!& only to find out you have one sliver of TP on the last roll you have.

bobbling an object 2 or 3 times before dropping it
staining your white tee at the beginning of the day

bobbling an object 2 or 3 times before dropping it
staining your white tee at the beginning of the day

Back
Top Bottom