Little Things that are Devastating

Watching my 7 year old son get hurt doing whatever (playing, participating in sports, tae kwon do sparring, etc).

Watching my 7 year old son get hurt doing whatever (playing, participating in sports, tae kwon do sparring, etc).

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

-Forgetting to get sauce from McDonald's, Wendy's, etc. 
The meal isn't the same without it. 
frown.gif

I did this once.... got all the way to the next mcdonalds and had to order an ice cream sundae and honey mustard. Dude at the drive through was like 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

-Forgetting to get sauce from McDonald's, Wendy's, etc. 
The meal isn't the same without it. 
frown.gif

I did this once.... got all the way to the next mcdonalds and had to order an ice cream sundae and honey mustard. Dude at the drive through was like 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

today a bug flew straight into my eye. naturally i blinked and my eyelashes killed it.

dead bug in your eye = bad.

having to pick a dead bug out of your eye = devastating.

today a bug flew straight into my eye. naturally i blinked and my eyelashes killed it.

dead bug in your eye = bad.

having to pick a dead bug out of your eye = devastating.

seeing that first crack on a pair of vintage sneakers.....or them being outright destroyed....

2 days in a row I had 2 pairs get destroyed....04 retro Bred XIIIs (first time wearing them, DS) sole seperation...

99 retro white/cement IVs (2nd time wearing them) the sole crumbled. I played it off at first, but when I got home and no one was around my eyes definitely welled up. 
frown.gif
tired.gif

feelsbatman............luckily I have DS backup pairs of both (OG breds at that) but now I'll definitely never wear them, shook.

seeing that first crack on a pair of vintage sneakers.....or them being outright destroyed....

2 days in a row I had 2 pairs get destroyed....04 retro Bred XIIIs (first time wearing them, DS) sole seperation...

99 retro white/cement IVs (2nd time wearing them) the sole crumbled. I played it off at first, but when I got home and no one was around my eyes definitely welled up. 
frown.gif
tired.gif

feelsbatman............luckily I have DS backup pairs of both (OG breds at that) but now I'll definitely never wear them, shook.

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Forgetting your Cell phone is on your lap when you get out of the car....

Broke my phone last week because of this.
Lost an iPod a few years ago at Belmont Race track because of this 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Forgetting your Cell phone is on your lap when you get out of the car....

Broke my phone last week because of this.
Lost an iPod a few years ago at Belmont Race track because of this 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

getting shock by someone or when touching metal..

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I sit closest to the door in my Calculus class, so I'm always the one who opens it. For the past two weeks straight, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME I touched the door knob I got shocked
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom