Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
plus i think she was suppose to be special fro the get go

they gave her two lightsabers and the only one that wields with a white kyber crystal

She ages. She’s older in Rebels and a little more mature too. It’s not until the Rebels finale where she returns as an adult, which is where Rosario Dawson’s iteration of the character starts from.

IMO, I have no issues with her being casted. Crazy to see her in live-action.
I should've worded that better.

Ashoka was around the same age as Anakin/vader. In TBBF, the dialogue and character gives the impression she is around the same age as Luke, Anakin's son.

Ashoka was around the same age as Anakin/vader. In TBBF, the dialogue and character gives the impression she is around the same age as Luke, Anakin's son.
I actually felt that while she acknowledged Luke’s role (“Master Luke”) there was a respect Luke had for everything she was saying. Vibe like she was his aunt or something LOL! I didn’t watch Clone Wars/Rebels much but I like Rosario in the role…

I actually felt that while she acknowledged Luke’s role (“Master Luke”) there was a respect Luke had for everything she was saying. Vibe like she was his aunt or something LOL! I didn’t watch Clone Wars/Rebels much but I like Rosario in the role…

Here are some DOBs from Wookieepedia for what it's worth:

Kenobi 57 BBY
Lando c. 43 BBY
Anakin 41 BBY
Grogu c. 41 BBY

Ahsoka 36 BBY
Han 32 BBY
Boba 32 BBY

Din (prior to 19 BBY)
Luke 19 BBY

Book of Boba Fett storyline 9 ABY

So in BOBFett - Grogu is around 50, Ahsoka around 45 and Luke around 28.
Rosario Dawson is 42. Yoda lived around 900 years or slightly more.

not sure whos idea it was for rosario dawson to play ahsoka. should have just cast ashley eckstein. like they cast the same voice actress for bo katan

dawson doesnt sound or look nothing like her animated counterpart.

just looks like rosario dawson is doing cosplay 🤣
:lol: You know that only worked for Bo Kotan cuz Katee is an actual experienced actor with a resume right?

They not gonna just throw a voice actor in to live action just cuz she was the voice.

Just binged the entire series, I loved the little details in the show. When Boba was going to meet with the Spice traders did you notice the woman mechanic walking with her droids in the background. Nothing was said but she was going about her business like a normal NPC and not just in the scene because they need to say something.

Yeah, I was wondering about the age range of them, she made it seem like Luke was her "master". At least how she said it. Does anyone know what Star Wars show is next animated or live-action?

Yeah, I was wondering about the age range of them, she made it seem like Luke was her "master". At least how she said it. Does anyone know what Star Wars show is next animated or live-action?
well luke is the chosen one. well i should say WAS until kathleen kennedy turned him to a dumpster rat.

I tweeted the actor asking where that Dominican barbershop at in Mos Espa bc nobody’s ever gotten a fade that fresh in Star Wars before. He ignored me.
Not used to London cats having crisp lines, dudes usually have sloppy edges or none at all.
Any chance we get a serious series from Kenobi and not kid gloves stuff.

These shows have been enjoyable but this is not really what i want from Star Wars.

Jedi and Sith. Old republic wars. Battle of good versus evil type ish. I don’t get why we can’t have a huge 10 season long epic show on something like that ala Game of Thrones style.
Naw don't think it will ever happen because it is on Disney. They would cut out a large part of the repeat fan base, even with no blood. I would love to see a serious Jedi/sith film with some backstabbing and intrigue.

well luke is the chosen one. well i should say WAS until kathleen kennedy turned him to a dumpster rat.
Don't you mean womp rat?
JR0i_5.gif

Obi-Wan is confirmed to premiere on May 25th. Then I believe Mando S3 is in December. Not sure if anything is planned between those two shows.

Obi-Wan is confirmed to premiere on May 25th. Then I believe Mando S3 is in December. Not sure if anything is planned between those two shows.
I want to say they will intermingle some animated. A Disney+ trailer showed a bunch of shows airing this "year" and Bad Batch season 2 flashed quickly. Also Star Wars Endor?

boba just mad he wasnt getting a cut.

still dont understand how he could survive 6 years in the sarlacc pit without eating. he have a lunchable up in his helmet or something?

also just realized the female tusken really didnt survive?

like they really just made the character vaguely woman-esque and do nothing with it

boba just mad he wasnt getting a cut.

still dont understand how he could survive 6 years in the sarlacc pit without eating. he have a lunchable up in his helmet or something?

Yup the Pizza Hut and Taco Bell lunchables at that

wonder if they will put this scene in the live action show. once maul said protecting someone obi wasnt gonna let him live

Back
Top Bottom