Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
graduated from CW school of unnecessary superhero flips

fennec also did a flip, after she saved those dumb mods, she flipped down before getting on the speeder bike

i dont even know what the damn mods were, that dude with the eye mod used it while the chick was going to the roof to snipe and when activated it just showed him seeing her on the roof like no sh*t sherlock, she’s right there

the whole series is just full of dumb things like that like boba riding the rancor with gun on one hand but dude refuses to shoot those shooting at his pet, he just let him injure the poor creature while this dude is suppose to be the most deadly bounty hunter in the galaxy, he just lets his rancor do all the work

boba didnt shoot once while riding the rancor and when bane used the fire on the beast, its not like that fire is going to deflect the bullets, shoot at him for gods sake and then dude gets knocked off its back and instead of using his jetpack and start shooting at cad in the air (something he was doing a few minutes ago), dude just falls on the ground

1644566578271.jpeg

we obviously give it some suspension of belief but something so obvious and logical ignored by a fighter/shooter/bounty hunter/killer isnt acceptable

its not even an exaggeration that without fennec, boba would have died half a dozen times

I swear all the bikers had got killed/shot down except for the girl and the black guy with the eye since you know they were the only ones with speaking roles.

:lol: @ how they just appeared and regrouped near the end.

its funny when they zoom out of mos espa andf how huge it is and boba had fennec, krrstan, 2 gamo guards and a handful of useless moped rangers

and thats after the “reinforcements” but from the start its jut boba and fennec and he’s gon’ be the crime boss and protect/control all of this…

1644568977059.jpeg

:rofl:

what are those 5mph vespas gon cover?

Someone called the show Pamphlet of Boba Fett, that’s the one LOL! Still disappointed in whoever green lit the idea of the Mos Vespas squad, those toys will be on clearance because kids will want the crazy Rancor instead.

This show made me respect Mando more than any other character though.

-Wouldn't lie to the Armorer about taking his helmet off
-Flew commercial willingly
-Didn't want to influence Grogu's decision so he gave the beskar shirt to Ahsoka
-Helped old lady in Tattoine with his own damn ship to transform it from bucket to something
-Wouldn't bail on The Creed even when folks clowning on "This Is The Way" talk
-Was willing to risk it all to go out fighting for Boba (for free!) because he gave his word

Din Djarin might be the GOAT in my eyes, one of the most stand up MFs in this universe if there ever was one.

I’m still wondering why biker dude did that spin move shot for no damn reason…. Out there looking like Jason Darulo dancing with the lowest grade firearm in Tattoine.
Facts. I was like why they got my man out here dancing like MJ during battle. Is it cuz he's black :smh: :lol:

Kinda like how they had the black power ranger always dancing during battles

Its interesting as you age the things you realize you overrated in your head when you were younger like Robert Rodriguez.

I liked the last episode.

The negative was that it felt too much like a Marvel/Avengers movie with the battle

The rancor kong scene was funny to me.

Seeing Boba and Mando using their jetpack and assorted arsenal was the highlight for me. That's what I envisioned they did as a child, so that was a huge fan service they did.

Not gonna lie but Grogu felt out of place with his little size. It took away from the seriousness of what was going on and turned it childish/comical. Is he going to grow in size or stay the same way?
they wanna have their iron man / war machine moment

Any chance we get a serious series from Kenobi and not kid gloves stuff.

These shows have been enjoyable but this is not really what i want from Star Wars.

Jedi and Sith. Old republic wars. Battle of good versus evil type ish. I don’t get why we can’t have a huge 10 season long epic show on something like that ala Game of Thrones style.

Back
Top Bottom