Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this looks 🔥
damn thought it was a console game

Man I love the trailers they drop every time for expansions.

My favorite is this one.

This could’ve been a whole movie about a 3rd faction who don’t follow none of the religious bs the Jedi or Sith follow. They only see the force as a tool that some people are born with and some without. They don’t follow any codes or any of that other bs. Which is why they have superior tech and completely stomped the Empire and Republic. Then the remains of the Republic and Empire had to form an alliance to take them on. Shame Disney made all that non cannon.

what the **** is up with the bad batch?

they are in a clone trooper meeting and they are the only ones that have their helmets off? and tarkin doesnt tell them to put their **** back on?

and they got this mother ****er looking like john rambo?

Look at politics ruining the Star Wars fan universe. Didnt you all see what politics did to the people in the Star Wars Universe?

Last edited:
so theres a rumor that all these tv series will conclude with a D+ movie based on Heir to the Empire book

im not familiar with the story but it apparently features Mara Jade, Lukes wife

curious what yall thoughts are and if they are going with this story then they got to have Lukes own series, right?

if cassian already getting a second season and first one aint even out yet it must be great right?

1646834044508.png

Last edited:
im sorry but grand inquisitor looks ******* hilarious :lol: :lol: they went the wrong ways with his head

looking like a masters of the universe movie character

Back
Top Bottom