Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Duel of the fates to Battle of the heroes to Anakin's Dark Deed....

tumblr_593b9aaa2e9cc14df0e2e0df80383be6_02f2f42a_250.gif

The Grand Inquisitor definitely didn't get the budget...that's not even cosplay worthy. Looking more like last-minute Halloween costume :lol:

bruh i just noticed han from fast and furious is that inquisitor with that stupid looking helmet 🤣

i was looking for him

is it the one with an army behind him?
yea the storm troopers are behind him.
20220309_230626.jpg

this is what he looked like in the cartoon rebels
th.jpeg-44.jpg

i see dinesh from silicon valley and ice cubes son is in the series too.

hope that aint my man dinesh being hung by that inquisitor.

they should have used jason issaccs who voiced the grand inquisitor in the cartoon as the live action grand inquisitor. think it looks more like him
th.jpeg-45.jpg

Last edited:
damn, i hope does some cool, bad*ss stuff at least

never seen rebels so i am not sure how much role he has but i just want to see dude ”family” shine

nah, thats not kumail hanging, you already know who it is…

the young padawan

Looking forward to this series. Regardless on Big Head Inquisitor looks like.

And if they don't have Star Wars Han eating some snacks in a scene, then to hell with this project.

damn, i hope does some cool, bad*ss stuff at least

never seen rebels so i am not sure how much role he has but i just want to see dude ”family” shine

nah, thats not kumail hanging, you already know who it is…

the young padawan
rebels is excellent especially the last 2 seasons. season 1 is pretty rough because ezra gets ******* annoying at times.

they got away with some really disturbing content on it for it being a disney cartoon

if were getting prime vader, we better get prime luke

as a casual fan, its really what i want to see, how strong these main characters are or were, it seems dumb that we only get to see them either as a rookie or on retirement

1.jpg

The Darth Vader comics show a “prime” Vader.

I dont suspect many will read those, but they’re pretty damn good. And he’s hunting Jedi.

Been hearing people say they want a luke show but it'd still be a whole show where they put young mark hamill's head on an acting double. Corridor Crew talked about how he looked a lot better in boba fett than the mandolarian but still looked weird sometimes.

These guys the same species of alien or nah
BFEEF8E5-F0B3-4311-880E-F3AE2124AC30.jpeg
2D327AC7-193B-46B4-BA0E-E702BD4B3F97.jpeg
got grand inquisitor looking like a fat pinhead 🤣

the inquisitor han plays is supposed to be an alien too but its just han in face paint. 😂

disney spent all the budget on the pointless rancor in boba fett

got grand inquisitor looking like a fat pinhead 🤣

the inquisitor han plays is supposed to be an alien too but its just han in face paint. 😂

disney spent all the budget on the pointless rancor in boba fett

lolol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom