Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a huge star wars fan, so I am enjoying book of boba. But in the back of my mind I can't help but think dude is thicc and old.

Mando still getting washed every time he fights. I think getting burned by the dark saber was facepalm worthy (didn't know it took mastering when first watching)

Regardless, loved book of boba.

Damn, if Maul survived getting cut in half, he’s more of a badass than I thought :nthat::lol:

Wouldve loved for them to redo his death in Rebels in live action. Probably got scrapped because Ray Park uploaded that one vid on his IG live….

Damn, if Maul survived getting cut in half, he’s more of a badass than I thought :nthat::lol:

I go pretty hard with my SW criticism and as big of a Maul fan as I was pre-return, I hated the idea of him coming back.

Today though, Maul’s arguably Top 3 Star Wars character and shows what happens when they actually take time to develop a character. They pulled off his return and comeback quite well and believable.

Regarding Maul and any future live action appearance at some point....in Solo they had the voice actor from Clone Wars/Rebels do the speaking parts. But that was only a hologram for a few lines so it was possible. I don't know how feasible that would be for full live action scenes with Ray Park. The voice actor's portrayal of Maul was what made him so great in the shows.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

when we getting that book of boba fett cancellation announcement and wrap up disney plus exclusive movie?

Back
Top Bottom