Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lord jesus who signed off with the grand inquisitor looking like that? that **** sticks out like a sore thumb. man looks like a twillight zone martian from the 60's lol

lord jesus who signed off with the grand inquisitor looking like that? that **** sticks out like a sore thumb. man looks like a twillight zone martian from the 60's lol

I was part of the market research for his look. I had the deciding vote and chose it to annoy you lololol

:lol: Drives me nuts sometimes people picking apart little jokes that didn't mean **** to you except to post and move on.

i got to watch the "making of book of boba fett" since its probably better than the whole show

1.png

Watched Book of Boba Fett again.

Yall trippin.

It had The Mandalorian movie in the middle of the season.

For no reason, other than to please YOU.

It sucks as a Boba Fett series.

BUT It's excellent if as a Star Wars series ala Clone Wars or Rebels.

I hope in the Ahsoka series, at like Episode 4 they switch to see what Boba and Fennec are up to and they have to team up with CGI Han and Chewie for 2 episodes before they go back to Sabine and Ahsoka standing around talking about how they dont follow or agree with any of the rules, teachings, or values of the cultural/ religious thing they believe in.

Watched Book of Boba Fett again.

Yall trippin.

It had The Mandalorian movie in the middle of the season.

For no reason, other than to please YOU.

It sucks as a Boba Fett series.

BUT It's excellent if as a Star Wars series ala Clone Wars or Rebels.
atleast you admit it sucked.

but wasnt nothing excellent about it

a boba fett series was destined to be bad in the first place since they chose to run with an old actor in the part.

I watched Favreau's The Chef Show a couple years ago and in one episode, Filoni was the guest... he even cooks with that hat on. 😂
1652119029034.png

Filoni probably watched what RR did with Boba Fett and made damb sure nobody but himself sits in the directors chair.

Especially when it comes to Ahsoka :lol:

I’ve found most of Robert Rodriguez’s directorial work (that I’ve seen) to be just ok. Usually better in concept than execution.

oh i wholeheartedly admit im a casual fan

never even seen the cartoon yet, been planning too but its so much to catch up to and im just also extremely lazy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom