Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh i wholeheartedly admit im a casual fan

never even seen the cartoon yet, been planning too but its so much to catch up to and im just also extremely lazy :lol:
I was just kidding but you should watch all the animated series.

i really should, i think someone even posted an episode list without the fillers too but it just feels like such a task, i dont even think a weekends enough to binge it all

Ahsoka's Dave's baby and this is definitely his reward for his years of work on all those animated shows.

Dude is really about to make all of these fan service complainers brains melt with this show tho:lol:

I don't have the patience to watch all those cartoons. I did enjoy The Bad Batch but stopped at ep 5 or 6.

For Ahsoka just watch the episodes where she:

- Gets resurrected, Gets the Owl
-Leaves the Order
- Fights Death Watch Mandos junping from airship to airship
- Order 66 Episode
- Fights Maul
- Teams with Maul
- Fights Vader
- Gets Resurrected via World between Worlds
- Shows up to find Ezra

9 Episodes, youll know all you need to know

For the non-SW animated viewers, what was your guys’ take on the animated characters coming up in the live-action shows? like Bo-Katan, Ahsoka, Cad Bane???

cause when they showed up i was geekin TF out like never before :lol:

**** seeing Ahsoka still got me like….
EC6470AC-DAA7-4542-9D37-FAAF1A4BEEE2.gif

For the non-SW animated viewers, what was your guys’ take on the animated characters coming up in the live-action shows? like Bo-Katan, Ahsoka, Cad Bane???

cause when they showed up i was geekin TF out like never before :lol:

**** seeing Ahsoka still got me like….
EC6470AC-DAA7-4542-9D37-FAAF1A4BEEE2.gif
I'm a pretty casual SW fans and only really got into the franchise when the latest trilogy released. That being said, I geeked out. I think it's cool to see characters from the animated series show up in live-action. Cad Bane looked terrifying during his first appearance and seeing Bo and Ahsoka was really cool as well.

i was hyped because i have read about it and done some research based on the discussions here on NT

but if NT doesnt exist id probably wouldnt have if i were being honest

i went crazy for lukes return in the mando s2 finale though

excitement on seeing bo katan and ahsoka stems from seeing more mandalorians (because the shows been so great and im a huge fan of it) and seeing more jedis and extending the universe that im seeing in real time

STAR WARS: THE ACOLYTE Story Details Revealed and SPIDER-MAN Director Jon Watts Creator Of New Mystery Series

Vanity Fair has shared new details on the Acolyte today, confirming it's currently in the casting phase. Showrunner Leslye Headland (Russian Doll) tells the site writing is pretty much done and confirms events will take place during the High Republic Era roughly 100 years prior to what we saw in The Phantom Menace.

"A lot of those characters haven’t even been born yet. We’re taking a look at the political and personal and spiritual things that came up in a time period that we don’t know much about," she explains. "My question when watching The Phantom Menace was always like, ‘Well, how did things get to this point?’ How did we get to a point where a Sith lord can infiltrate the Senate and none of the Jedi pick up on it? Like, what went wrong? What are the scenarios that led us to this moment?"

The Acolyte is described as a mystery thriller and takes place at a time when the Galaxy appears to be largely at peace and a little more refined that in later movies. "We actually use the term the Renaissance, or the Age of Enlightenment," Headland says. "The Jedi uniforms are gold and white, and it’s almost like they would never get dirty. They would never be out and about. The idea is that they could have these types of uniforms because that’s how little they’re getting into skirmishes."

The site also makes mention of a project codenamed "Grammar Rodeo," confirming it pays homage to the episode of The Simpsons where Bart and his friends steal a car and run away for a week, using an educational event as cover. This untitled series takes place after Return of the Jedi, and Spider-Man: No Way Home director Jon Watts is credited as creator and executive producer.

Joining him is writer Chris Ford (Spider-Man: Homecoming), and a casting notice has gone out for four children, around 11 to 12 years old. It's said that inside Lucasfilm, "the show is being described as a galactic version of classic Amblin coming-of-age adventure films of the '80s."

In the same report, it's noted that Andor will arrive on Disney+ this summer, The Mandalorian is eyeing a late 2022/early 2023 debut, and Ahsoka, as expected, will premiere next year.

Back
Top Bottom