Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is that about the workers on the death star and leads to right when it blows up?

i forgot where i heard that idea from
Not sure if you’re talking about Andor or Skeleton Crew, but this is the info we have on both:

For Andor:

For Skeleton Crew:

FTuKFfrUUAE-3Fr

oh lawd a show with kids?

everybody jumping on that stranger things formula.

ghosbusters afterlife was ******* trash sure hope this isnt garbage as well

great first episode, great recap before the episode even started and episode sets things up well

it shouldnt have surprised me but i didnt see the leia arc coming

though it was kind of dumb those kidnappers cstruggled taking young leia though, i mean come on :lol:

Last edited:
young leia is the smartest, dumbest kid ever

really hope she’s not around much after this episode

unnecessary parkour from reva, thought she was catchin gup to ben sooner

and ben not being bale to catch and grab leia too

still a good and tense episode though and at least the ugly grand inquisitor didnt last long :rofl:

]
Man, i’ll try to gather my thoughts in order:

but similar to rfx45 rfx45 i was hella surprised to get to Alderaan and see Leia for some reason :lol: probably cause the trailers focused on Luke so much.

The kidnapping did seem kinda wack in effort, but i can chalk it up to them not trying to hurt her and just trying to snatch her up.

Overall - great directing from Deborah Chow. Really intense moments, really captures Obi Wan’s internal struggles. Even when Leia was running away I was gettin pissed off like what is she doing?! :lol: i credit that to the directing. Ewan McGregor is on his A-Game and it just feels so great to see him byke.

Leia’s lightweight annoying :lol: but it fits the character with her smart *** attitude and stubbornness.

We happy this Grand Inquisitor is dead? :lol: they showed him to be all powerful and talk all this **** and he got washed hella easily. Would have rather see at least a small battle between the two inquisitors while Obi Wan escaped.

I will say seeing Flea in this series did take me out of it for a bit, but he’s surprisingly not a bad actor :lol:
If they would have dropped all episodes like Netflix i’m pretty sure i’d watch all of them tonight :lol:

Was that kanan at the beginning of the episode?
Nah. Kanan is offworld from the Jedi temple when Order 66 is executed. This is from Bad Batch.

I will say i thought dot sure we were getting Grogu in the Jedi Temple scene in Obi Wan. looked hella familiar to Grogu’s flashback from Boba Fett.

yah flea wasnt too bad acting-wise but i thought its funny ben escaped cuz dude got high(?) :lol:

kunail surprise took me out of it more just ebcause that was also unexpected

and yeah, the grand inquisitor should have put more of a fight and that let them escape, reva seems like she could have done more or put more effrt in really catching ben

it also surprised me that ben didnt know anakin was alive for 10 years, i figured darth is in his prime now and just known by everyone but my SW knowledge isnt that deep

i though grogu was gon be part of the kids escaping order 66 in the beginning of ep1 tho, i thought that was the memory he remembered in book of boba

I thought the first two episodes were good...

...but I can already see people trashing kid Leia.

You can tell that Ewan is happy as hell to be playing Obi-Wan again.

The Grand Inquisitor was as racist as **** towards Reva. He had it coming to him.

Kumail Nanjiani as a fake Jedi scamming people was funny. :lol:

Temuera Morrison getting another paycheck for playing a homeless Clone Trooper.

After two episodes, it's a step up from The Book of Boba Fett.

😮 Didn't expect the Grand Inquisitor to get taken out so soon! And interesting revelation that ObiWan didn't know Anakin had survived. Also interesting that Reva knew Vader was Anakin. I dunno if this is general knowledge in the Galactic Empire, but kinda surprised that she knew. Yes, Leia was kinda annoying... running off like that... but I also found her hilarious. Smartass nature is exactly who you'd expect child Leia to be. 😂 Leia plot was def unexpected... to me anyway.

😂
Screenshot 2022-05-27 153723.jpg

1653637116927.png

The first two episodes already better than Boba Fett.

I’m sure we’ll get a Grogu reference tie-in before series end lol.

grabd Inquisitor died that easy? Dude is trash! Should’ve had Vin Diesel play The Grand Inquisitor since Han is there lolol

Back
Top Bottom