Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
on another note didnt yoda tell obi wan he was gonna teach him how to communicate with qui gon? why is he having trouble communicating with him in this series?

because he gave up the force?

we’re watching the washed ben right now

he really seemed so excited to talk to qui gon again tho when yoda told him that

and if your watching luke for 17 years with the purpose of training him why would you give up the force?

Last edited:
he really seemed so excited to talk to qui gon again tho when yoda told him that

and if your watching luke for 17 years with the purpose of training him why would you give up the force?
You can train someone in the force without using it.

as a casual fan, im not sure about this but i believe to stay hidden he had to supress or give up the force because using it allows you to be detected by other force users

i think thats why in ep2 in the end, when he found out anakin was alive, a lil bit of a quarter chub force surfaced and vader felt him

1654009578255.jpeg

in the message she left for kenobi on r2d2 it sounded like she never met him and that her dad only knew him and that he fought for her dad in the clone wars.

if she knew him like that she would have been like "greetings kenobi you saved my life before can you come do it again" 🤣

Its entirely possible (in fact probable) that she thought Ben Kenobi and Obi Wan Kenobi were different people.

He isnt using the force because it would give away his location. Thats why he only used it to save Leia from falling as a last resort. You really didnt gather this from watching the show?

When Vader said "I sense something, A presence I've not felt since..." in Episode IV, I thought that he implied it was due to the Force.
I assumed that this was still the case... and not just for Vader, but other Jedi/Sith as well.

Loved the episode…but i got one gripe…

my guy Vader got PTSD from fire? why he let the loader droid just take Obi-Wan like that when he out there force choking, dragging, breaking necks, etc…

Other than that, another solid episode. You can already tell the Inquisitors own ambitions will be their own undoing.

When Vader pulled up and brought out the Lightsaber on Obi-Wan i sat up and said ‘oh **** we’re doing this now?!’ :lol: I thought they would drag the chase out more, but they’re not ****in around here.

Vader putting Obi-Wan to burn and watching him this time :wow:

Wooo!
I thought we were going to see Quinlan Vos help Obi-Wan.

And damn, Obi-Wan is washed lol.

Obi-Wan should’ve retire and clapped Ellaria Sand’s cheeks for the rest of his days.

I thought Part III was better than the first two episodes.

Vader straight-up killed a kid on this show. :wow:

He was definitely holding back on Obi-Wan when they met.

Glad to hear James Earl Jones as Darth Vader one more time.

all in on the cruel and bad*ss vader and this ones pretty spry, seems like all the other vader iterations moved so slow

dude choking and snappin neck with ease

also like it that they just went full vader, no slow playing or teasing, it was a complete shock that he arrived with the inquisitors but thats awesome

i agree with raider5 raider5 though, major flaw in vader just letting loader droid take ben, like he cant force pull it? or force pull ben? dude was just playin around with him a second ago and even set the fire, now its a few feet taller and he’s incapacitated?

did the cliche villain of playin with food instead of killin, even when they were clashing with the sabers its like dude was taking it too easy while ben is more washed than boba in the episode, now he gon’ get ben to be obi wan and become super saiyan

and i dont know what the hell kind of force powers reva has, is she force sensitive to secret doors? does she teleport? how the hell did she get to the end of the tunnel before leia? just too convenient

they definitely pulled a switcheroo on us, teasers and trailer kind of implied luke will be part of the show but its been revolving around his sis instead but its cool, she’s more tolerable this episode but still got some annoying tendencies

with that said, they cant have leia meeting his dad at this point, now could they?

cant wait for the next episode and things got to ramp up as there’s 3 episodes left too

Back
Top Bottom