Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve always said SW is nothing but ret-cons and contradiction. From Luke & Leia kissing, to Kenobi saying Luke was their last hope to Yoda reminding him there’s another, there’s just so many inconsistencies.

Even the fake drama with Grand Inq like we already don’t know how his story will unfold. It’s just weird how inconsistent they are.

SW is the modern Bible of mythology. Of course there’s inconsistencies and contradictions (with episode 4 being the genesis and the template and the revelation (LOL))

And someone said vad. = Only person that could rival Ben? What abt Palp.? He’s lurkin like the raftiz

Last edited:
would be dope if they brought in jason issacs as the new grand inquisitor before the show ends.

but i think the one reva offed was a decoy. atleast i hope. that mother ****er just stood there like a buffoon and took it like snoke 🤣

Theyll just clone him. Bet they have a dozen cloning tanks with Grand Inquisitors ready to go.

Or maybe they'll promote the first Inquisitor that can catch a slow 10 year old running like they have snowboard boots on.

I’ve always said SW is nothing but ret-cons and contradiction. From Luke & Leia kissing, to Kenobi saying Luke was their last hope to Yoda reminding him there’s another, there’s just so many inconsistencies.

Even the fake drama with Grand Inq like we already don’t know how his story will unfold. It’s just weird how inconsistent they are.

Well, hate to break it to you, all you've said about SW is prolly wrong.

You guys gotta remember that Sith are hard ASF to kill unless you get decapitated like poor Dooku. Jedi die easily because they accept death. It’s explained that Sith use their pure hatred to keep them alive from the brink of death like Maul when he got cut in half or Vader when he took a bath in Lava. So I wouldn’t be surprised if the GI survives off of that and go out and murks Reva because I doubt Obi Won is gonna do it.

You guys gotta remember that Sith are hard ASF to kill unless you get decapitated like poor Dooku. Jedi die easily because they accept death. It’s explained that Sith use their pure hatred to keep them alive from the brink of death like Maul when he got cut in half or Vader when he took a bath in Lava. So I wouldn’t be surprised if the GI survives off of that and goes out and murks Reva because I doubt Obi Won is gonna do it

is it possible for the grand inquisitor to come back to life with a cgi head?
1653891315186.jpeg

1653891332107.jpeg

1653891294763.jpeg

1653891363953.jpeg

1653891379377.jpeg

1653891408715.jpeg

1653891429748.jpeg

1653891443642.jpeg

1653891458184.jpeg

1653891473231.jpeg

i really hope it wasnt the real one.

the fact he did nothing to stop her from killing him is the worst part

you are the most powerful inquisitor and you didnt know that was coming?

its snoke death levels of bad

this grand inquisitor reminds me of palpatine. seems like the actor drew inspiration from him.

but they really softened him up to try to make reva look more of a threat. Real inquisitor would have murdered reva the first time she got out of line.

and really wish they got an actress with a deeper voice and more menacing look than the one they picked for reva.

viola davis would have been 🔥

I felt asleep watching Bobba Fet show. SW without lightsaber duel is boring IMO. Sorry SW fans.

:lol: i’m guessing another grand inquisitor will come by before Rebels.

In rebels, the jedi temple guard was the same species as the grand inquisitor, so i just assume there are plenty more out there. wack that we gotta put the pieces together like that though.

:lol: Plus I think she's intentionally young, ie one of the padawan getting trained in the intro. Her acting is a little raw but i'm excited to see her story unfold.

on another note didnt yoda tell obi wan he was gonna teach him how to communicate with qui gon? why is he having trouble communicating with him in this series?

hes been on tatooine for over ten years now!

Back
Top Bottom