Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the topic of video games I would’ve loved to see this as a live action series. Since the game ain’t coming out til like 2026

Another thing that irked me...

-The Third Sister sees Obi-Wan in the distance

Third Sister's response...

You ain’t a real Inquistor if you don’t fly like this.

12A81D62-90D4-4D47-B42B-6A85F7A1434D.gif

Should someone merge both SW threads so I don’t have to put the same gifs in two threads?:lol:

when obi won gets his groove back he should have zero problems defeating the inquisitors. the only person in the show that should give him trouble is vader

little leia is almost on jar jar binks level

She only gets a pass because she’s Leia. If they didn’t tell you who that was or was just some random Princess that needed Kenobi to save her, she’d be getting torched on social media:lol:

also i guess they wiped leias memory like a droid since she doesnt know kenobi like that in a new hope.

also i guess they wiped leias memory like a droid since she doesnt know kenobi like that in a new hope.
well, the OG trilogy made it seem like she knew who he was. When Luke meets Leia for the first time, he says “I’m here with Ben Kenobi” and she goes “Ben Kenobi?! Where is he?!”

Then she goes on to name her son after him in a trilogy we don’t talk about.

well, the OG trilogy made it seem like she knew who he was. When Luke meets Leia for the first time, he says “I’m here with Ben Kenobi” and she goes “Ben Kenobi?! Where is he?!”

Then she goes on to name her son after him in a trilogy we don’t talk about.
in the message she left for kenobi on r2d2 it sounded like she never met him and that her dad only knew him and that he fought for her dad in the clone wars.

if she knew him like that she would have been like "greetings kenobi you saved my life before can you come do it again" 🤣

yah leia just said ben helped her dad in the clone wars in the og projection

there is probably gon be a mind wipe of sorts to make her forget of all of the events that just transpired

also they are going to force an obi wan kenobi vader fight arent they?

even tho when they face off in a new hope vader said when we last saw each other "i was but the learner but now im the master"

disney bout to edit what vader says in a new hope 🤣

in the message she left for kenobi on r2d2 it sounded like she never met him and that her dad only knew him and that he fought for her dad in the clone wars.

if she knew him like that she would have been like "greetings kenobi you saved my life before can you come do it again" 🤣
you aint wrong…
37C1FF34-D78A-4C42-8E2F-564BC5269950.png

:lol:

you could also argue she says this cause they wont see each other again between her young age now to the point of A New Hope and its just a re-introduction/form of respect

also they are going to force an obi wan kenobi vader fight arent they?

even tho when they face off in a new hope vader said when we last saw each other "i was but the learner but now im the master"

disney bout to edit what vader says in a new hope 🤣

its probably still not prime vader in this series and i can accept that, its about another 10 years before rogue one/ep4 where he is probably in his strongest?

thats why it'll be nice if they continue this series but with vaders adventures or the events between ep3 and this series

Back
Top Bottom