Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool episode, liked seeing them expound on Bo more (I didn’t watch Rebels). Seems like Din’s role will be to unite the Mandos and not necessarily rule them. Work together to make Mandalore livable again, thrive as a people, and ignore external beefs.

It's cool if you watch Rebels because Din has nice similarities and parallels with Sabine. They both have a lot of pride and want Mandalore to be great again, but they're also happier just doing their own thing too. Din a bounty hunter and Sabine a Rebel.

never got to watch rebels or clone wars either but there are 3 different clan/group?

the regular mandalorians who is in mandalore and then theres the deathwatch and children of the watch on the moon concordia?

or are we gon see more different sects of mandalorians?

never got to watch rebels or clone wars either but there are 3 different clan/group?

the regular mandalorians who is in mandalore and then theres the deathwatch and children of the watch on the moon concordia?

or are we gon see more different sects of mandalorians?

Picture clans as basically Family houses - similar to Game of Thrones and having Sharks/Lannisters/Baratheons, etc…

We’ve already been seeing smaller hints of these clans throughout the series already, but some of the ones that I remember off the top of my head from Rebels/Clone Wars:

- Clan Kryze: Bo Katan is from the Kryze Clan. Her sister Satine was the ruler of Mandalore before she got off’d by Maul. Satine had a love interest with Obi Wan.
- Clan Viszla: in Book of Boba Fett there is a Viszla Clan member and he is the one who challenged Din for the Dark Saber.
- Clan Saxon: if I remember correctly, Gar Saxon from Clone Wars was leader of Death Watch and was the antagonist against Mandalore and wanted to gain control of Mandalore cause he wasn’t feeling Clan Kryze and Satine’s rule.
- Clan Wren: This is Sabine’s house which will come to light later In the Ashoka series, not sure if she’ll show up in Mando or not. But she did own the Dark Saber once upon a time.

Last edited:
Some of the remaining members of these houses used to be so fly too a decade prior. What's crazy is at this point in Rebels, Death Watch would've already split from them.

And in this season, we clearly see some of these other clans with The Armorer and the children of the watch so I wonder how in depth Filoni will want to go in explaining how all this happened or if he'll just unite everybody this season and go from there?

See I had a feeling that was the same R5D4! I also thought we were going to see another cameo from BD too.

Glad season 2 got to Mandalore already. Crazy to see the Mythosaur just chillin deep in the water.

That MF'er didn't care to get worked up when Mandalore was getting bombed? Lazy *** lol.

Attachments

• 1678401066086.png
    1678401066086.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 510
Episode #2 was great. Hope this season has more meat & potatoes unlike season 1 which had a few fillers.

Mandos so bad with the dark saber lolol

Yeah, they’ve generally been doing a good job with these Mando/Boba shows making their entire trailers off of the first couple of episodes only. So I assume Coruscant and the Mando attack squad on Navarro will be in next episode.

Ok... so how does R5 go into his droid port? The engine's in the way! 😅🤔
Screenshot 2023-02-12 212839.jpg

You know, I didn't even notice when R5 came out the bottom. I'll have to go back and watch. But lots of pics of the N1 Starfighter doesn't show a motor in the center, only on the wing on each side. 🤔

You know, I didn't even notice when R5 came out the bottom. I'll have to go back and watch. But lots of pics of the N1 Starfighter doesn't show a motor in the center, only on the wing on each side. 🤔
I think most of the astromech's enter the ship from the bottom.

Thanks to Peli's modifications!

In the Phantom Menace, R2-D2 gets pulled up from the bottom onto the N-1, before Anakin enters the ship.

I honestly didn't think she'd be a recurring character. The fact she showed up in Boba Fett too lol.

Back
Top Bottom